Meeting

Something More...

Minhye POV:

 

***continuing flashback***

Wait,what?.....

Me?

Feature?

A SONG?

OH MY GAWWWDD!!!!~~~ Minhye you're going to be featuring in a song!!!! Wait.... you're still in discussion wtih YG.... okay, calm down.

"D-dae?", I finally responded.

"Well your voice suited the song and I thought this might be a good chance for you to imrpove on your vocals" he explained,"but I know you specialise in rap so if you feel uncomfortable about this than I can always ask another trainee-"

"No its okay, I'll do it", of course.

"Great, so before you start recording, I'd like you to get to know the artist first, after all aren't we YG-Family?", he smiled.

I smiled back.

"Tomorrow is you're day off right?", he asked.

I nodded.

"So tomorrow go to your practise room at 9am and you will meet the artist there, from then on you two can decide on what to do, okay?"

"Dae"

"Okay, thats all we have to discuss you can go home now", he stood up and walked me to the door.

"Dae, kamsahamnida ~", I bowed and exited the office.

*** end of flashback ***

 

"You're going to feature in a song?", Eunbi asked.

"Dae"

"Minhye I'm so proud of you~", said Lalisa while patting me on the back.

"Congratulations!", said Jisoo.

"Ehehe komawoyo"

"Now this makes to of us, highfive", Jennie said while raising her right hand.

I highfived her in response.

"I'm kinda nervous about recording... how was it recording with GD sunbae Jennie?", I asked.

"Well, I was pretty excited about recording with GD sunbae but also nervous that I'd alot of mistakes during the recording, but GD sunbae is such a fun person to be around the nerves just kinda disappeared and it was like I was recording with a best friend. He didn't give me much pressure about any mistakes since it was my first time".

I nodded, "oh...."

"Don't worry, before the recording you have sometime to get to know the artist right? So by the time recording comes I'm sure you'll have nothing to worry about", she smiled.

I smiled back.

"That's right, you still have the 'get to know time' with the artist" Jisoo agreed.

"Wait a second... I feel like we're missing out something", said Eunbi.

"Chincha?" I asked. Hmmmmm

"Ah! That's right! We dont know who the artist is", said Lalisa.

"Ohhhh~~~", the rest of us said in realisation.

"Ahhh , I forgot to ask who the artist was", I sad cursing myself.

"I feel like we've been trolled", said Jennie.

"Yeah I know", I added

"I'm pretty sure YG wouldn't of forgot to tell you", said Jisoo.

"Maybe he wanted it to be a surpirse", suggested Eunbi.

"Yeah thats probably it", said Lalisa.

"Yeah...." I agreed.

"Man, when I was told I was going to be featuring in a song, there was wasn't really much surprise on who the artist was", said Jennie.

"Yeah, it was obviously GD sunbae", Jisoo agreed

"Mhmmmmm we all knew he was doing an album at the time", I added.

"It wouldn't of made sense if it as someone else", Eunbi  added.

"But recently there's been no news about a new album coming from YG right?", said Lalisa.

"Yeah" the rest of us replied in unison.

There was a few seconds of silence.

All of us were thinking who the artist would most likely be.

"This is so hard" said Eunbi.

"I know" Lalisa replied.

"Well I guess it ouldn't be much of a surpise if we figured it out right?", said Jennie.

"Yeah, maybe we shouldn't be guessing on who it is, it'll ruin it for Minhye", Jisoo added.

"Okay but Minhye, you must tell us who it is as soon as you come home", said Lalisa.

I smiled, I've never seen the members this curious about something before.

"Haha okay"

"Oh yeah, Minhye its your turn to shower, we've all had ours", said Eunbi.

"Ah you're right, I'll go now", I got up from the couch, took my clothes and went to the bathroom.

I the water and adjusted it to my preferred temperature.

Ahhhh~ the water is so warm I could stand here for days.

During the shower I couldn't help but think about tomorrow, whether the artist was 2NE1, BIG BANG, Leehi or even 1TYM, I just can't believe I'll be recording with a YG artist.

 

(Next Day)

 

I opened my eyes due to the brighht sunlight.

I slowly sat up, eyes half open, bloated face, bed hair, drool marks and a hint of laziness.

I laid back down into the softness of the bed and curled up in the warmth of the blankets.

Ahh~~~ who would want to leave this- oh wait, TODAY I HAVE TO MEET- I quickly picked up my phone from the side table and checked the time.

8:30!?

I instantly got up, climbed out, grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to wash up.

I had to stop myself from staying in shower too long this time.

After about 15 minutes I got out of the bathroom, gathered my things and headed out.

I checked the time, 8:47.

Its about a 10 minute walk to the training building so I'll make it just in time.

I mentally sighed a breath of relief and started walking.

There is alot more people around at this time of day.

I normally come here with the members much earlier so normally there's hardly anyone around.

The members must be using this time to get some proper sleep right now.

i don't get to sleep in as much as they do today but that doesn't bother me, I'm used to having no sleep and plus, I'm meeting a YG artist today!

 

About halfway of the trip, I noticed a couple cuddling on a near bench.

The two of them were acting all lovey dovey, not caring about the people around them and only focusing on each other

As I was watching them it reminded me of something, something in my life that will never change.

In this world I am alone.

Well I know I have friends, family and even the members to support me but by alone I mean never to be in a relationship.

Love isn't meant for me.

I know this because everytime I fall for someone, even when I fall so deep I could hit the ocean floor, my love is always rejected.

Eventually I gave up on love.

There is is no use in finding someone who shares the same feelings for me anymore.

There is no one to accept my broken heart.

It's like the word love has escaped my vocabulary.

Suddenly, in the middle of my thoughts I felt a bump on my right shoulder.

"Ah- mianhae I wasn't looking where I was going", a voice said.

I looked up, it was a woman.

"A-Ah gwenchana", I replied.

She smiled and continued walking.

After a few seconds I regained back to my senses and realised when I was lost in thought of love and lonliness I had stopped walking.

I quickly checked the time.

8:56!?!? Theres still half more to go and the elevator ride!!!!!

Immediately, I started to run, then sprint though I did bump into a few people along the way.

Once I reached the building I instantly opened the door, briefly greeted the receptionist and went inside the elevator.

After hearing the "ding" I ran straight to the door of my practise room.

I was about to open the door but stopped myself, the nerves were coming back.

 Minhye-ah you're giong to meet the artist now, don't make a bad impresion of yourself, fighting!

After takng a few breaths in, calming the last of my nerves I opened the door.

I glanced and saw a man wearing a snapback sitting in front of the computer playing some tracks.

This is it Minhye, go on and introduce yourself.

I slowly took a step forward...

then another.

And at that moment my klutziness decided to take over.

As I took the next step my left foot suddenly stopped moving as if it hit something.. (A/N: I probably didn't explain this properly, it may seem weird but this is how I normally trip on a floor wth absolutely nothing on it lol)

As a reaction, I was leaning forwards without me able to do anything.

"HOLY SHIII-", I automaticly cursed as I came closer to the ground at a fast speed, though  I was cut off by my body reaching the wooden floor, thankfully not face first.

"Aisssshhh", I said while sitting up and rubbing my head.

"Gwenchana?", a deep voice said above me.

I looked up to see a tanned and extraordinarily handsome face.

"...S-song Minho?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This makes the second, fanfic, chapter, evaarrrrrrrr~ lol. Forgive me if there's any mistakes, didn't edit much.

Comments and Subscriptions are much appreciated. :)

I hope you had a great Christmas :D