What for?

Something More...

Minhye POV:

My heart pounded as I rode the elevator whose destination was the seventh floor.

 

**Flashback***

 

The girl trainees and I were waiting in dreadful silence for YG's feedback about our monthly evalutation.

His charismatic presence would always bring the nerves out of you.

We all hoped we had made up for a previous evalutation which was our worst so far

All 5 of us worked extra hard this month but you can never be sure what YG will say.

 

"Hmmmmm...." he started off

Yes go on

"this is definitely one of your best evaluations."

YESSSS!!!!! I swear at that momment my mind was partying at a club in joy.

"You've all worked hard, keep it up" he continued.

I could hear all 4 girls around me sigh their breaths of relief, I knew they felt the same way I did.

"Minhye-ah, have you and the members eaten lunch?" YG suddenly asked.

"No we haven't" 

"Alright, Minhye come to my office in the YG building after you've all eaten, we have something to discuss"

Eh?

"Okay sajangnim" I replied.

"You all have a nice meal" he said while standing up and walking out the door.

We bowed as he left "kamsahamnida~"

As soon as the door closed we broke out into immediate conversation.

"What do you think he wants to see you for?" Jennie asked.

"I have no idea"

 

***End of flashback***

 

I still have no idea, well maybe a few ideas.

Maybe he wanted to get to know me better since I am the last trainee to join the group,

or maybe its about my progress as a trainee

or maybe my behaviour has been bad

...

...

...

AH MOLLA!

Whatever the reason is I just hope I'm not getting kicked out..

There was a "ding" indicating I was at the seventh floor.

The elevator doors opened showing me a dark corridor with a door at the end.

Man, even his office floor is scary.

I was now standing on the seventh floor unprepared for the truth

 

-----------      (after the meeting with YG)   --------

 

I arrived at the dorm and unlocked the door.

As soon as I walked in the girls immediately stopped what they were doing and gathered around me like I was a limited item on sale half price whilst flooding me with questions.

"How was it?"

"What did he say?"

"Was it about the evaluation?"

"Please tell us you're not getting kicked out"

They all looked at me with worried puppy dog eyes.

I looked down and started walking my room, as expected all 4 of them followed me.

After finding my suitcase I began to put some clothes in it.

They reacted at once.

"Oh my god why are you packing?"

"Please tell me you're just going on a holiday"

"Oh ... you got kicked out right?" 

"ANDWAE!!!~~"

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!~~~" I bursted out in laughter. 

They all looked at me with confused faces. 

"I'm not getting kicked out fools, my acting is good isnt it?" I finally admitted.

The room was silent as they all sighed breaths of relief... except for Jennie.

Oh I know whats about to happen.

"YAH! PABO!!!!~~", shouted and she started hitting me on the chest half playfully and half with anger, "do you know how horrible it feels to see a team member leave because you weren't a good leader?!?" she scolded.

I could tell she wasn't completely angry but I did feel a bit bad about the trick. 

Jennie was the leader after all and would feel responsible for any of our mistakes.

I looked down at the floor  ,"Ah mianhae~".

"Yah don't worry", she put her hand onmy shoulder,"what matters is that you're still here",she smiled.

"Minhye is not getting kicked out lets celebrate!" 

"Group hug!", Lalisa declared. 

We all giggled and hugged.

All 5 of us actually have a pretty strong bond.

You'd think we'd see each other as competition knowing we all want to debut but we've all became good friends training here at YG.

Soon after the hug, it was back to the question:

"So what really happened?"

 

***Flashback*** (Minhye is explaining this to them during this flashback,)

 

I was now on the seventh floor unprepared for the trurth.

After inhaling deeply I took a step forward.

Then another.......

And another...

When suddenly ," ANNYEONGHASEYO!~ IS THE SCHEDULE POSSIBLE?!?" a croaky voice blasted in my ear.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!~~~". I replied with a scream, followed by a dose of clumsiness, I fell on the floor.

After squintng my eyes I realised it was a parrot.

 

***Break from flashback***

 

"Oh so there really is a parrot on the 7th floor like on 2NE1 TV", Lalisa interrupted

"I never saw a parrot when I was on the seventh floor", Jisoo added on

"I wonder how long its been there..." said Eunbi 

(A/N: if any of you are confused about the parrot theres info/explanation of the parrot at the bottom of the chapter)

"Oh I remember that parrot, it sang a song to me once" said Jennie ,"wait... you fell?".

I rolled  my eyes. 

"Anyways..."

 

***Return to flashback***

 

I heard a door opening and saw YG smirking

... I bet he knew exactly what happened.

"Oh Minhye-ah you're here, come in"

Oh the nerves are returning

 "D-dae, annyeonghaseyo~" I bowed and walked in.

Wow~ Daebak.

 

(YG's office: sorry they're not very good photos examples ><)

 

I couldn't help but stare at all the toys and action figures since it was my first time in his office.

"It's alot of toys riight? But you can't have any haha" he chuckled , "please take a seat".

I nodded and sat down on a couch facing his desk.

After sitting on his "boss" chair he began,"So I'm sure you're wondering why you are here".

I nodded.

"Well don't worry, you're not getting kicked out".

I mentally sighed a huge breath of relief.

Phew. I almost thought I was going to die.

"I called you here to talk about featuring in a song", he continued.

Wait, what?.....

Me?

Feature?

A SONG?

 

 My frist fanfic chapter evaaarrrrrrrrrr XD. Hope it wasn't too bad >< 

There really is a parrot on the seventh floor in case any of you were confused. It was mentioned in an episode of 2NE1 TV in season two. If you haven't seen it or want to heres the link -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SzzePXqz5g      make sure you have closed captions on for english subtitles :) the part about the parrot starts around 12:16 but I recommend watching the whole part because the YG Family is so addictive XD

Thanks for reading :) comments and subcriptions are much apprecated :D 

Once again thanks to Maestoso Poster Shop for the majestic poster XD