Intro

My lovely teacher Lee Taemin

"Gosh!" I say, falling on the bed, "Taemin, you're killing my poor stomach!"
"So painful? Laughing is healthy!" is his only response.
He lays down next to me.
"Shouldn't we do some of your homework?"
"Aish! Taemin!" I say and look at him, "How does it come that you don't have a girlfriend?!"
"Don't bring that up again..."
"No, no, seriously! You're so friendly to me! Just be like this to those in your age and you'll have someone in no time!"
"Maybe I don't want one in my age..?" he says and faces me. "Maybe I want someone who's a bit younger than me?"
"And you found one?" I smirk at him. I'd really like to with this girl kkk~
"I fell for a friend... She's younger than me and I help her in school and stuff like that..." he says, looking right into my eyes. He reaches out his hand and pinches my right cheek, since I'm lying on my left side.
"She's cute and lovely but she can also be evil and mean. I know her quite well and I also love her family, especially her little brother. And I'm good with both her mother and father, even if they're divorced.
I really wish to be a part of her family one day. Not adopted or anything, because that would mean that something would have happened to my parents. No, I want to marry the daughter of that family" He leans over me and positions his face directly in front of mine.
"I love you. I want to be your boyfriend. I don't care if I'm five, ten or fifteen years older than you. I love you for your character. And I hope you feel the same towards me."
I can't stop staring at him, at his familiar face.
I don't know for how long we're already staring at each other.
But after some time I see tears in Taemins eyes.