Happy Ending

My lovely teacher Lee Taemin

But after some time I see tears in Taemins eyes. He doesn't care about them. They slowly run down his face to his nosetip, where they fall off and on my face, on my cheeks.
I don't care either.
I just watch his face. How he waits for my reaction.
I didn't notice that he came closer. Until now. I feal his breath. The teardrops don't take so long to reach my cheeks like they did some moments ago.
He looks in my eyes, on my lips, in my eyes.
He slowly comes closer. I see every wet eyelash of his.
I can't wait anymore. And he either.
He bends down, pressing his lips against mine. I grab his hair with my hands and my fingers destroy it. He takes hold of my waist and presses his body against mine. The kiss gets hotter, more intense, and I feel how our bodies are heating up.
He is now completely on top of me, kissing me.
I let my hands run down his body, getting under his shirt. He smiles and takes it off.
He kisses me again, but doesn't press his lips on mine. He kisses my skin, every inch he can reach.
"Tae-Taemin," I sigh, "Could you stop?"
"I don't really feel like it..." he smirks and continuos kissing me.
I pushed him off of me and sit on his lap, now being on top.
"If I tell you to stop," I bend down and whisper in his ear: "You will stop."
"Or what?"
"Or you'll regret it"
"Then i prefer 'regret'" he said and kissed me again, this time not letting go of my lips.