The Fangirl

Sixth Sense

Mina sat down near her bed; alone. Her parents have left the hospital because her younger brother wanted to buy some books and all of them needed some times for their own as well. She listened to the sound of heavy rain and it reminds her of Taehyun because it's falling hard and she's falling for Taehyun too. She doesn't realize it at first because of the kindness Taehyun showed, it could be merely a friendship. As the times passes, the sadness and loneliness she felt in two years slowly went away. She smiled just to the thoughts of him. She glanced at her body and promises to wake up as soon as possible because she can't wait to feel Taehyun's warmth on her skin.

“Be careful, honey.” Mrs Choi said to her husband as she walked in. Mr Choi brought a plastic of apples and some foods. Mrs Choi placed the flowers which she bought since the old flowers have wilted.

Mina walked towards them and smiled as she saw her favorite flowers, baby’s breathe. She glanced at Mino who’s focusing on his new books and chuckles at her dad as he kept on asking her mom to cut his apples that he brought over.

How I wish I could join them…

 

***

 

“All set?” Taehyun asked Mino as he fixed his camera.

“Yes, are you ready?” Minho replied and looked at the most popular model in Korea, Park Bom. She only nodded in response.

They were given a huge opportunity to have a photo shoot with the beautiful Park Bom for Nylon Korea. Some rumors said Park Bom herself chose Taehyun to take her photos but Taehyun didn’t believe in that. He never had a photo shoot with any celebrity before and there are a lot of photographers better than him. He hesitated it at first but after Jinwoo and Mino talked to him, he agreed to do so.

“1, 2, 3.” Taehyun counted and clicks the camera. Park Bom posed beautifully while Taehyun focus on his job.

“Park Bom is really pretty in real life.” Minho complimented her.

“I know right! She’s really the goddess, the best in Korea.” Jinwoo followed along. Park Bom heard their compliments and smiled. She was secretly hoping that Taehyun would say the same thing. Taehyun stared at Park Bom's pictures and feeling satisfied at his work.

"Let's see your shots." He signalled Park Bom and she followed him. Both of them smiled at her shots because it were amazingly beautiful. She's the top model after all.

"Your shots are amazing." Taehyun praised her. She grinned and looked down.

"Don't you think I'm beautiful too?" She asked him. He was so out of words but he managed to keep a straight face. Minho, the savior, broke the silence between them as he tapped Taehyun's arm. 

"Park Bom-ssi, it is no doubt that you're the best model in Korea. Jjang!" Minho complimented her again. Jinwoo clapped his hands in the air and all of the staffs followed him.

....

"I asked him if I was beautiful! Ahhh! What am I going to do?!" Park Bom shouted and put both of her hands on her face. Chaerin patted her and sighed and Dara just looked at her in pity.

"But unnie, does he look handsome today?" Chaerin asked her. She tried to cheer her up but Bom looked at her with a frown.

"He looks handsome every single day..." Bom smiled sheepishly while the two girls just laughed their head off.