Ill fated

Sixth Sense

I can’t do this anymore. Before I go crazy completely, let’s just end this…

“Don’t jump or I will kill you with my own hands” someone shouted from behind.

Who the hell is that?  Taehyun remained silent.

“I know what you’re thinking right now and I will help you to solve it. Trust me.” the voice shouted again. Taehyun immediately turned around and saw a girl. Before he made the decision of killing himself, he did make sure that no one had followed him. “You don’t know what I’ve been through and why the hell should I trust you?” he said.

“Because I need your help. If you die right now, then it’s over.” She replied. There are sadness and desperation in her voice.

What the hell is she talking about?

Taehyun raised his left feet and balanced his body by spreading both of his arms. The girl eyes’ widen and hurriedly ran towards him.

“If you get any closer then I’ll jump.” He said calmly ‘cause actually he just wanted to test her.

The girl immediately stopped and Taehyun turned his head and looked at her.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“My name is Mina, Choi Mina. I’m here to ask for a help but this isn’t what I expected.” She replied sadly.

“I’m sorry that this isn’t what you were expecting, Ms. Choi Mina. What kind of help?” he asked again.

“Just step down here and let’s talk properly.” She said worriedly. She will try everything to convince him because he’s her last chance and she won’t let him ends his life.

Is this some kind of a sick joke? Taehyun chuckled. He knew that she won’t let him die, any person wouldn’t let anyone to commit suicide but using some craps like help or anything like that is bull. He’s starting to feel annoyed by it so either he’s going to jump or she will annoyed him more.

“I have no time for that. Well now, Ms. Choi Mina, I’m going to hell. Goodbye.” He said as he lifted his left leg and before he could make his jump, Mina grabbed his hand from behind that makes Taehyun turned around. Both of them are on the floor and Mina felt a heavy weight on her. Taehyun opened his eyes and saw Mina looking at him with round eyes; his heart stopped beating for a while. They both stayed in that position for a few seconds until Mina spoke out.

“Get off me.” she said as she moved her hands from his chest. That was the most awkward moment she has been through. She couldn’t hide her red cheeks out of embarrassment though.

Taehyun finally realized the awkward position and stands on his feet again. Mina got up and brushed off the dirt on her arm. Taehyun just stared at her. He couldn’t believe what she just did. She must have been so desperate to do that.

“A ‘thank you’ would be nice rather than staring at me.” She rolled her eyes.

“You just-”

“I saved your life, I know.” She smiled.

Oh God. Now she’s smiling.

“But, why?” he asked.

“I need your help.”

“What kind of help? Is it that important?” he frowned.

“Actually, I’m a ghost.” She replied.