Chapter 21

The Coffee Shop

Leeteuk invtied us to dinner with Jonghyun's noona and her family. Which included Jonghyun of course. Oh gosh, this is going to be interesting....

"Do we have to wear tuxs or something like that?" questioned Mir, combing through his hair.

"Nooo," Leeteuk chuckled, "Just normal clothes, you know? And please don't dress like we're super poor or something."

Mir frowned, "I don't dress like that."

"Hyung, you do." said Minhwan, fixing his shirt.

"WHAT?"

"Mir, shussh." I whispered, doing my belt.

Finally at 6:00pm, all 5 of us were ready. I just pulled on some casual clothes like a pair of skinnys and a big teal tee. I didn't look poor... Like Mir. Hehe, but he made an improvement in his fashion style. Good for him.

I all got into Leeteuk car and drove off to Jongyun's house.

~~~

"Hyung, stop worrying." Heechul sighed, "You look fine." Heechul filpped his hair out of his eyes.

"I am not worrying." Leeteuk replied.

I laughed and rang the doorbell.

"Wait, I wasn't ready." objected Leeteuk.

"See, worry-pants." pointed Heechul.

"Shut up." retorted Leeteuk.

"Hey!" I slapped their arms, "None of this behavior if you want them to like you."

Just then, the door swung open. It was Jonghyun.

I sighed to myself and put on a smiled, "Hi."

"Hi." he greeted, "Come on in."

We slowly entered the house, one by one. It was a pretty big house. We settled on the couch and Jonghyun went to the kitchen to grab us some drinks.

A/N: I'll give his sister a name.. I don't know her nam me so I'll make one up...

Just then, a beautiful girl decended from the stairs. Leeteuk smiled as he watched her come down from the stairs.

"Hello," she smiled, "You must be Leeteuk's family."

We all nodded.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you guys. I'm Jonghyun's older sister, Eun Ming."

"I'm Eun Hee. It's nice to meet you too." I shook her hand.

"Eun Hee? Where have I heard that name before?"

I laughed, "Uh, I dated your brother before."

"Oh! No wonder, I thought you looked familiar."

I smiled. One by one we introduced ourselves and Jonghyun came back just in time with our drinks.

"Jonghyun, you never told me that Eun Hee was Leeteuk's younger sister." Eun Ming laughed.

"Well,. I never thought that it was that important." Jonghyun replied, taking the only avalible seat which was next to me. So sad...

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Jonghyun quickly got up and hurried to the front door. He opened the door and there stood the est looking girl ever.

"Jongie!" she squealed and hugged Jonghyun.

"Hi baby." he smiled, embracing her hug.

WOAH WOAH WOAH... WHAT?!