Every Love Story Is Beautiful

Love Illumination

divider.png

Every Love Story Is Beautiful

 
 

Welcome to Love Illumination, I’m Kim Hyuna but you can just call me Hyuna. I’m the most beautiful and cute in this school. Hehe…. You must be wondering what is Love Illumination right? Well, like every school, there is always a school club for students to join but Love Illumination is not just any school club but a club that student will approach when they face problems with LOVE. Everyone has their own love story, some could be sad and some could be happy, but no matter what, every love story is beautiful.

How these clubs come about? Hmm. I’m not sure actually, maybe I could ask Jae oppa for you. Hehe… I’m the youngest in this club and the only girl. Not any student could join this club, they are chosen by the club president. Everyone in this club has a role and everyone's personalities are so different but we are very close to one another and every single of us are very well known in school too. Let me introduce everyone to you.

Hmmm. Let start from Kim Jaejoong, the president of Love Illumination. Let me tell you something, Jae oppa is a huge player. He could make you fall in love in second and break you in the next moment. So you better stay away from him if you don’t want to suffer a broken heart. Jae oppa is the most experience in dating with different type of women. He says that every single woman is just like a rose, if she could find her own charm, the rose of hers will bloom eventually.

Kwon Jiyong, one of the members of Love Illumination. He has a nickname of Iguana as he has been changing his hair color for more than 250 times since the time he step his foot into this school. He’s our image consultant. He could spend hours in his room just to think which hairstyle he should work today and what clothes to wear. He’s the most narcissism I had seen in my whole life. But Jiyong oppa said that image is the first impression everyone see. The way you style yourself is the way of showing who you truly are.

Yong Junhyung, another member of Love Illumination. He’s the coldest person I ever met. He don’t smile easily, always giving me poker face and I gave him a nickname as Joker, Junhyung + Poker = Joker. No matter how much aegyo I use on him and no matter how much pout I give him, his face just remain the same. *Pouting Pouting*. Among us, he’s the most observant. When we on mission, he will send to gather the information we need.

Kris, Wu Yifan, another member of Love Illumination. He’s the most gentlemen I ever know. He’s just like a prince in the fairy-tale storybook you ever read. He’s tall, charming and handsome too. Hehe.. Yeah, I’m charmed by his eyes. Every time he saw me, he will call me baobei. He says that I’m his precious, wasn’t that sweet? Hehe… He was in-charge of getting close to girls and he’s really very good in flirting. Every girl will just give in by his sweet talk or a simple kiss.

And last but not least, me, Kim Hyuna. Just like I had told you before, I’m the only girl in this club. Jae oppa invited me to join the club the second day I join this school. People call me Jingjing because I whine a lot. When I’m dancing, I’m y but when I’m normal self, I’m cute. In this club, I’m in-charge of getting close to guys and also girls to gather information. Well, girls gossip a lot and guys always give in to my aegyo.

Our club wasn’t big but very well known. We accept requests from the student but that doesn’t mean we will help. We usually gather the information before coming to conclude whether to help the student with his/her love problem.

It has been 1 year since I join this club. I came across with many different type of love story. Some has a very good ending but some doesn’t. I never fall in love before and I’m still waiting for my love to appear. From the place we stand as an outsider from every different love story, it gives me inspiration about love. Love doesn’t hurt you. A person that doesn’t know how to love hurts you. Love is heaven but it can hurt like hell. There are many quotes that I came about but you will never understand the real meaning behind until you actually got in touch with the quotes. Sometimes it truly pains me but some really give my blessing.

Because of painful love, some people give up as it too much pain to go through the painful period. When you were in love, you feel good but when your love comes to the end, it will hurt you like hell. Because it was too much pain to handle, they tend to hurt themselves physically or even death.

But because of true love, some people gain courage. Not all love is painful. True love doesn’t have a happy ending. True love has no ending. Everyone is normal but only the special one could define your special.

 
 
 
 
author's notes

The introduction chapter for you guys. Like I had stated before, this is more like a one shot story for every chapter. And by making it interesting, every chapter I’m going to use a special quote to define them. Hopefully you guys will love it! And by the way, I’m accepting the pairing you guys want to see. Do comment and I will take your requesting pairing.

My first chapter pairing will be Jihyun and Doojoon.

Hyuna, Kris, Junhyung, Jaejoong and Jiyong, their love relationship will appear from time to time and never will be like one shot type of story as they are my main lead.

I will be anticipating your requesting pairing. Do stay tune for my first coming up pairing.