Not just ordinary...

Just Shut Up and Kiss me like in the Drama you Chicken!

 

[EUNJI POV]

“YAH!!!!!” I yelled like I usually did in a high-pitch. I almost faint at the sight of snack all over the carpet and I don’t know how to describe it.

 

“YAH! YOU GUYS BETTER CLEAN IT UP BEFORE I GET BACK OR NO PARTY AND ALL OF YOU ARE GOING HOME!!!!!” They continue whatever they were doing without a single glance on me.

 

“What kind of party is this? No alcohol? Are we going to celebrate some 5 years old kid birthday party or something?”  Jonghyun sigh slam his body on the carpet exhausted after a few round of wrestling with Minho. “I want a drink, I want a drink, I want a drink”

 

I saw Suzy get up and was about to make her way towards me. I know what she’s up to. I covered my ears and walk away in a fast pace. “EUNJI-AH!!! PLEASEEEE!!” “No, No, No! I’m not listening” I then start humming a song ignoring Suzy.

 

“YAH! LOOK WHAT I FOUND” Jonghyun pull up a box from the refrigerator. My eyes widen please don’t tell me he found it. I turned my face and yeah. He found it. “YAH! THAT’S BELONGS TO MY FATHER!!!”

 

“Don’t worry I’m going to pay for it” Minho get up and so is the other. They are now grab each bottle and place it on the empty space in front of the television.

 

“Eunji-ah! Thanks” Suzy smiled innocently and join the boys forming a circle. I fell on my knee. No, please Taemin alone cannot help me to carry them>_<

 

“LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!” Jonghyun declare. All of them cheered. “but” Jonghyun then point to Suzy. “She’s the only girl” Minho then wrapped his protective arm around Suzy and glared at each of them. “Don’t you dare touch my baby”

 

“Oh wait, we have a queenkas in here, do we? why bothers” Jonghyun then point at me, who was on the corner of the room. “oh god, she had a dark aura around her” Onew commented earn a glare from me.

 

“Oh forget about it, she’s not brave enough to join us” I then get up and make my way towards them. “who says I’m not. Who lose have to drink!!” I grabbed the empty bottle and spin it around. “me first” the bottle then point to Minho. I then smirked.

 

“DARE” he said right away knowing the smirk I had on. “Kiss Jonghyun” “WHAT!” both of them said in unison. “Do it now!” I saw Minho look at Suzy with pleading eyes, “Oh god” Jonghyun wrapped a towel around his face like a mummies.

 

“Eunjiii” “no its not working! Yah! Minho! Do you call yourself a man?” his expression instantly changed. “Fine” he slowly make his way towards Jonghyun, Jonghyun give a don’t-you-dare expression. Taemin hold Jonghyun left arm and Onew hold the right arm. “I can’t believe I’m doing this” he then give a peck on cheeks.

 

“” Jonghyun cursed, “I need a sand paper!” he said while rubbing the spot on his cheeks.

 

“My turn” he spin the bottle while had his eyes on me. ‘God, please hear my silent pray’ I prayed. The bottle stop spinning and to my luck it stopped right on me. Minho smirked and mouthed “You’re dead”

 

“wah!” All of them clapped. “This is gonna be fun”

 

“Truth or dare?” minho  had an evil face on. “tr…no!” he gonna make me confess, “DARE!!!”

 

“Hold your pants Onew, because Eunji are going to kiss you!!!!” All of them cheered except for Onew and me myself. I hope Its not that obvious that I’m blushing. “WHYYY?” Onew exclaimed, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY WHY?? I AM THE ONE WHO SUPPOSE TO SAY THAT???!”

 

“I know you want me, you know I want ya!” Jonghyun sang while point-dance at me. “Oho! Make it faster!” Minho ordered me, I shot him a dark glare, “Why? The queenka is afraid, aww! Queenkas is afraid!(sing)”

 

“i--if you’re gonna do, do it, make it faster!” he stuttered. I clear my throat and I saw him closing his eyes. “By the way, on the lips” Minho suddenly added up.

 

“MWO??!” Onew and I shout in unison. “Just do it already!” Jonghyun said high-five with Minho, Suzy covered Taemin eyes. “Kiss on the lips is nothing unless you have the.. you know, some sort of feeling” Suzy comment.

 

“OF COURSE NO!!!” I quickly denied. “How would I like someone like him, he is just a.. umm ordinary guy” I cross my arm and look elsewhere.

 

“Just how unordinary are you to look down on people?” He suddenly said. I never mean to offend him. He gets up and makes a way into the balcony. “I didn’t mean that way” I didn’t know he was such sensitive guy, I mean he always the goofy, clumsy guy I know, but today is different. Not a good news.

[END EUNJI POV]

[ONEW POV]

Who do you think you are? Just because I’m not like one of the ‘popular’ guy in the school you did not have the right to look down on me. I mean I’m a fine guy you see. Just because, maybe I’m not really that good-looking doesn’t make me a thing to be look down on, this is frustrating! Just why am I angry anyway!

 

“Are you mad because she said you are not good enough for her or is it because you wanted to avoid the kiss?” Minho suddenly popped out of nowhere. I keep on silence, blank by the question. “A normal guy would just avoid, because normal guy is ordinary unless they like the girl and wanted to be not just ordinary. In which I assume you are!”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it count as hangcliff? haha, what ever you want it to be:)

theclumsywitch: Glad that you like and thanks for subscribing:)

charityforyou: Thanks:)

HaniCinnamon: :) will do

FishieGrrl: Thanks, here you go:)

navita:will do that for sure:)