Eeuww!

Just Shut Up and Kiss me like in the Drama you Chicken!

 

My love towards him is undeniable, I just can’t erase it anymore, the more I think of him, and the more I love him. Its hurt so much that I have to hide behind this mask. Another day of fight with him, we argue almost every time, he can’t stand me and I have to hide behind this hard-shell so I can’t see any future between us.

 

I stared outside of the window from my class and for the 278398989, I let out a sigh.  I bite the top of my pencil and start whining “Why” I mumbled and lightly hit my forehead. When suddenly something poke my cheeks. I turned my face to the culprit.

 

“Did something just happen to my dear cousin” the man by the name of Minho sat next to me. Yes he is indeed my cousin, the one and only who knows my true feeling towards Onew. “It’s none of your business”

 

“Girls are so complicated” I glared at him as he shook his head. “By the way, my 100 days anniversary with Suzy, going to celeb it tonight. You better come or I’m going to set the chicken up with someone” he teased me as his voice crack mixed with amusement.

 

“Oh shut,” I throw my bottle but he manage to dodge it off, he get up and looked at me. “even If you said no now, Suzy would never let you missed it” he smirk and walk off.

 

Well, Suzy is my best friend, Minho is my cousin = I set them up. I love my best friend so much and I believe in Minho, so I hook them up. If Minho ever cheated on my best friend, I won’t side instead I’m going to kill him with my own hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start to pack my things when suddenly I heard a voice that I missed so much. “Yah, you wouldn’t believe what I’ve dream last night” Onew sat next to Jonghyun, “what? Fried chicken without a wings?”

 

I sit down and pretend that I was reading a book. “for the fifth time in a row,I dream of *silence* last night” omo, did he just whisper? Or did he point to someone, Gosh I’m dying to know. “what?” I heard Jonghyun voice, almost sounds like a whisper to me. Oh damn!

 

“! It’s a wet dream dude! Not with her, *laugh out loud*” my eyes widen, I choked by my own saliva. Onew? Wet dream?!! I turned my face to them, and glared at each of them.

 

“Yah!” I yelled in a high-pitched “I’m trying to read here mister, and you interrupt me by saying those thing, like eeuw!” I tried to sound like I’m annoyed like hell.

 

“Oh. Interrupt you? umm, did it hit you when we’re saying something like that? Or did you imagine it?” Onew teased sarcastically. I give a hell look. While Jonghyun in the other hand is smirking.

 

“y, you shouldn’t had imagine things like that when I can make it comes true” Jonghyun put on the disgusting face I hate the most.

 

“Oh shut up. ert” I get up and pack my things. “boys are so disgusting” I mumbled but loud enough for them to hear you.

 

“Mwo? Disgusting” Onew let out a chuckle. “come on Jonghyun, I need a chicken to make me feel better”

 

I let out a sigh of disbelieve, I roughly took my bag and was about to make my way when suddenly Suzy burst into the door.

 

“EUNJIII” she called my name. oh no, I’m in danger, Hide! I tried to cover my face with my bag.

 

“EUNJI, YOU NEED TO HELP ME OUT!!!!” Suzy hugged me and look at me with her puppy eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“oh god, my house? WHYYY?!” I yelled and covered my ears. This not happening, not with the boys!

 

“Pleaseeee” she begged me, I shook my head rapidly, “Since you know, Minho’s house it forbidden, my house, you know, no boys allowed, the other boys wouldn’t volunteer. Besides your parent aren’t at your house right? Pleaseee” so, I eventually gave up. “no alcohol allowed”

 

Okay, so she decided to celebrate in my house, Minho, Suzy. So including the boys. Onew? Omo, I need to get everything right and in place, right before 6 or he would think I’m messy>_<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Haha, I know you’d come” Minho grinned at me, “stupid, this is my house” I glared at him. He pushed me aside and come into the house without invited.

 

“Noona! Annyeong” Taemin is the second to be here, “oh annyeong” he pulled out a lollipop and give it to me. I smiled at his cuteness.  “Taemin, go in there and treat yourself like in your own house,-.- which is don’t get my bedroom messy!” he nodded and walk into the living room where Minho is.

 

What am I? Why am I in front of my house, waiting for someone? >_<

 

“Hey y” Jonghyun suddenly popped out of nowhere, “Just shut up and go in” I pushed him into the door. Where is this chicken? Why is he late?

 

Few minute later, a car was parked in front of my house, there come the chicken. He smiled at me goofily. “Oh hello miss so-called-eeuw” he teased as he throw his jacket on my face and get in.

 

“STUPID CHICKEN!!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so did I do well? Lol please comment so I know someone is reading

comment reply:

charityforyou: Thanks:)

FishieGrrl: haha here is the link to the bg--> http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lozyh6d9ft1qjruxoo1_500.png