Like me~!

You're Crooked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riiinngg

It's time for lessons again. Whooo. The highlight of school for me is reading, art and music. But that's it. I hate everyone else in school, well that sounds anti social doesn't it?

Well, it's true, I'm no good with talking to people and when I try I get all nervous. So that's the main reason why I hate school. But the other reason is him. Choi Seunghyun. The stuck up, arrogant, cocky, know it all, annoying, yet most popular teenager in this school. I don't see why people like him so much, I guess I'm just a kill joy huh? But whatever, he's still stupid.

I made my way down to class like I always do, on my own. My friends were all earlier than me today, maybe I should of caught the earlier train instead? Oh whatever, it doesn't matter. I walked up the stairs and along the corridor to spot him. Choi Seunghyun.

Urgh,I don't know what it is about him that I don't like, I guess all of him. To make my morning worse he's standing right outside the room's door with his friends Jiyong, Youngbae,Daesung, Lee Joon and Seungri. I gave Youngbae my usual morning smile and a small wave, which he returned and tried to get to the door. But of course, Seunghyun was blocking it.

"Ah ah ahh." He mocked. I don't have time for this right now =.=

"What?.." I asked coldly.

"Hey, that's not a nice tone to use is it? What do you say to people in the morning?" He questioned.

"Ahh hyung that's so mean let her through" Jiyong pleaded sarcastically. He grazed his hand against my cheek, which I swatted away.

"Don't touch me" I said, pulling my hoodie sleeves over my hands and adjusting my bag.

"Awh babez, I love you~" Jiyong continued. I swear, how many idiotic boys does this school have?

"Guys, stop." Youngbae intervened. Pushing his two friends out of the way.

I opened the door as quickly as I could and got to my usual seat next to Yoona.

"Good mornin' Yuri!" Yoona chimed.

"Morning." I replied slumping down onto the chair.

"Bad already?"

I nodded

"Seunghyun?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter