No Strings Attached 8

NO STRINGS ATTACHED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bed creaked and gentle moans echoed throughout the room. Their sweaty bodies fell to their sides, panting from their receding peak.

 

Jiyeon pulled up the blanket and snuggled closely to Eunjung, leaning her head on her shoulder and arms wrapping her waist. “I want to be with you. Every day, like this.”

 

Eunjung stared at her, smitten. “Always together, you know?” Jiyeon said, smiling brightly.

 

“What’s with that smile?”

 

“Nothing. I’m just happy. I’ve been crazy for you all this time.”

 

Eunjung chuckled a bit, looking away, “That’s a lie…”

 

“No. I loved you from the start.” She grabbed her chin gently and forced her to look at her, “As soon as I saw you I knew I wanted you. It was hard not to fall in love with you because everything about you is adorable.”

 

“I know right. I’m really that hot.”

 

“You are unfair! You don’t know how much stress you put me through every time you flirt with other girls! That’s the reason why I always get jealous of everyone you talk, especially to… Gyuri-unnie. I wanted to have you all to myself. I don’t know but it’s true.”

 

Eunjung just stared at her, not saying anything. “All this time I thought she's my rival but I guess there’s no more reason for me to get jealous, right? You’re now mine.” Jiyeon rolled to lay on her stomach. “

 

Are you not scared of getting hurt?” Eunjung blurted out.

 

Jiyeon paused for a moment, pouting lightly, “They say when you love someone; you’re giving them the permission to hurt you but trusting them not to. So I trust you.” She brought a hand to her face, gently brushing her cheek as she spoke. “The thing I’m most afraid of is one day, all this will eventually end. That I won’t be able to hold you like this again. I’m scared because you mean more to me than any other person.”

 

Eunjung felt her heart began to race and her gut clenched. She cleared , feeling a new rush of guilt run through her.

 

“I love you.” Jiyeon pressed a soft kiss to her cheek and smiled at her sweetly.

 

Eunjung smiled faintly as she ran the tips of her fingers through her hair.

 

“What are you thinking about?”

 

She sighed and shook her head, “Nothing. Nothing. I’m just…sleepy.”

 

“Oh. I’m sorry. Let’s sleep! Goodnight!” Jiyeon gave her a kiss on her lips.

 

“Goodnight.” Using her shoulder as a pillow, Jiyeon curled up against her and dozed off.

 

Eunjung sighed and hugged her tightly. Another minute passed, silence filled the room. Her mind was wandering again.

 

---

 

It was a typical tiring day for the girls after their dance rehearsal. As they walked out of the lobby, they were excitedly chatting about having dinner together in a Japanese restaurant.

 

“No diet tonight!” Hyomin exclaimed and gave Qri a high-five.

 

“Let’s hurry up! I’m starving!” Soyeon remarked as she took Boram’s wrist in her hand and hurriedly walked out. The rest followed, almost running when Soyeon abruptly stopped which cause them to bump into her. She stood there, gaping in shocked.

 

“Unnie! Why did you stop?” Hyomin asked. The leader blinked and pointed to the corner of the lobby. She looked in the direction Soyeon was pointing and she too, gaped in shock. They immediately hid round the corner then carefully extended their necks.

 

“O-M-G…”

 

“Did you see that?! Did you see that?!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter