Snow with Suho

Fluffy Exo Oneshots

The snow drifted down slowly, a few flakes clinging to the window pane. You're inside in your cozy sweat pants, breathing on the window glass and doodling litle pictures. Suho wraps one arm around you and smiels as he hands you a mug of hot chocolate. "Cute," he says motionng toward your snowman doodles. You blush and rub it away. He fogs up the glass and scribles your name with his.

"y/n," Suho says to you as you sip your drink, "Wanna go outside?" He slips on a pair of boots and throws on a coat. "Lets go!" you yell excitedly, throwing your sweater on as you run outside. 

"Wait!" Suho runs after you while still tugging on his other boot. You laugh and pull Suho's arm, pushing him through the doors until the brisk bitter air bites your cheeks. you reach down for a handful of snow, but a chunk hits your shoulder first. "Oh boy," you threaten and chuck your snowball the opposite direction. Soon, snowballs are flying in the air and bits of snow streak through your sweater and hair.

"Oh, jagiya!" Suho exclaims when he sees your windblown cheeks, soaked sweater, and red hands. He drapes his coat over your shoulders and rubs your hands in his, warming them. "Be careful! I don't want you to get sick." You nod obediently and look up at Suho. His eyes twinkle merrily and he kisses you delicately on the nose. "Aigoo, jagiya. Even your nose is cold!" he exclaims.

You gigle, "Maybe its time to head back inside?"

"one sec," Suho rusn back to the snow dusted field and dissapears for a few seconds, leaving you dumbfounded. When he comes back, you question him, only to get a wink and a "you'll see." back.

Back in your apartment, you drink your hot chocolate, now cooled to a lukewarm temperature. You stare wistfully out the window, and then notice Suho's carving in the snow: Your initials wrapped with a heart. You shake your head slowly and smile.

"This is why love you, Suho. With your dorkiness and all,' you say in your mind.