Chanyeol in the Library

Fluffy Exo Oneshots

You glance at your watch, 10:14. You had been at the library for 3 hours straight, studying for your final exams. From across the room ,you see a pair of curious eyes behind black frames perring at your over a book. His eyes twinkle mischeviously. You smile as he catches your eyes and ducks down under his book nervously. But he's not that shy, you can feel his burning gaze as you walk over to return your book to the shelf. You reach up on your tip toes, but to no avail. when you feel a strong hand grasp it for you, you turn around a gasp; it's that cute guy with the glasses.

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol!" he greets you with a deep, husky whisper and a small bow. "y/n," you respond back, shaking his hand. "thank you so much!" you bow and head back to your desk. His arm shoots out in front of you, and now his broad wingspan is blocking your path.

"Ummm, Chayeol-ssi," you start.

"Call me 'oppa', he insists

"Chanyeol-oppa, I need to go to my desk and..." you motion toward your lonley study cubicle, now seemingly ages away. He ignores you and smiles sweetly. "So, tell me about your self y/n." You sigh; this guy wasn't taking any hints.

"I'm a freshman at school here, caltech. I'm from San Fransisco, but my parents are from Korea. I'm majoring in computer science, and my hobbies include playing guitar and eating. Pretty much any sort of food." He chuckles, "You're an interesting girl. Maybe we could meet up again sometime?"

You bite your lip and tap your chin teasingly, "Maybe..."

"Awesome," he replies and finally lets you pass after you've entered your number in his phone. He tips his glasses and winks at you, making your knees instantly shaky.

As you push through the heavy door of the library, your phone buzzes with a text.

It was nice meeting you, i can tell we'll be something special.

you roll your eyes and text back:

you creep

Then, you smile up at the sky, the words "I can tell we'll be something special" playing over and over in your head.

Authors note: Ahhhh! too many adorable pictures of Chanyeol in glasses! I can't choose!