Dancing with Kai

Fluffy Exo Oneshots

5,6,7,8

"Fuette, fuette, attitude. Pull up on your supporting side! Where are your arms? Point more! Higher releve! Now, into the triple, and 2,3,4..." You akwardly stumble and fall out of your piroutte. Ughhh, who knew this swan lake variation would be so difficult? 

"Take a break, y/n." your teacher sighs and hands you a bottle of water.

You sigh back and flop down on the floor in a stradle split with your stomach on the ground and your chin resting in your hands.

"Hey there beautiful stranger," Kai pops in front of your face out of no where.

"Hey," you wave back halfheartedly and roll over onto your back. He leans over you, and his hair falls over his eyes. Slowly, his face draws closer to yours until you can feel his bangs tickle your face. He bites his lip and smirks, as his eyes graze down to yours.

"You stupid flirt!" you say and push him away from you as you roll your eyes.

"Having trouble with the swan lake variation?" he asks

"yeah," you admit, "It's the pas de deux part."

"Maybe I can help," he rises and offers you his hand. You stand up gracefully and follow him to the center of the studio. On cue, the music starts, and you begin to mark the choreography.

"Lazy !" Kai slaps your derriere, "Do it full out!" Ugh, you roll your eyes again and stick your tongue out like a 4 year old, but obey anyway and begin the variation full out. His strong arms encircle your waist as you begin the tricky turn passage. However, he supports you and keeps your momentum steady, allowing you to perfectly land the final triple piroutte. He picks you up and twirls you around.

"Wow, Kai! That was amazing, I love you! You need to be my partner for this!" He nods in response, but then falters. 

"You love me, eh?"

"Umm, erm.. well, " you stutter, " I hate you sometimes too." He laughs and ruffles your hair

"Love you too."

 

Authors note: Wow, that was a lot shorter than on paper! Haha, hope you enjoyed anyway