The Wedding Ceremony

The LEE Family

Early the next morning, much to Jangwoo's surprise, IU was already up and about. He saw his sister about to walk out the door with a backpack. "Jieun, where are you going at this time of the morning?" He asked voice full of concern.

"Oppa, I didn't see you there. I'm going to Eunjung unnie's place."

"Don't you think it's still too early to go there? The wedding is this afternoon. It's only 8 am. Don't tell me you're more excited than me?" He teased his youngest sister.

"As if a person exists." IU answered back. "Oppa, we're girls. It takes us more time to prepare than you guys. You don't want your only sister to be the ugliest bridesmaid on your wedding right?"

"That will never happen. You will be the prettiest bridesmaid in the whole world." He said lovingly. IU then smiled and gave his brother a big hug. "You love me too much oppa."

"Of course. You're one of the two most important woman in my life." Jangwoo said while looking at his sister. "But you're not going there alone. It's still too early. I'll give you a ride." He offered.

IU backed away from her brother. "Oh no you don't. You just want to see unnie and you're forbidden to do so until the ceremony."

"Yah! What's that about?"

"It's a surprise. I want to see you drool this afternoon." IU said.

"But still you're not going there alone." He insisted. When he's about to call Jaejin, he found his three younger brothers going down the stairs. "Yah, you three, why are you all dressed up? Don't tell me we too need to prepare as early as 8 am in the morning? Don't you think that's too early?"

The three boys looked confused. "What are you talking about hyung?" Jaejin asked.

"Are you that excited to get dressed for your 4 pm wedding?" Hongki said and Jonghyun just shook his head at his hyung's foolishness. Jangwoo saw that his brothers misinterpreted him and decided to change topics. "Where are you guys going?"

"We're going to your reception area, set-up this instruments and do some practice. You don't want us to mess up this afternoon right?" Jonghyun said.

"You mean all of you are leaving me alone here?" Jangwoo asked.

"Unless you want to watch us practice." Hongki said.

Jangwoo knew if he goes with his brothers he'll just be stressed out. Though their band is good, he just can't stand their childishness especially their leader Yonghwa and add to that Hongki's mischievousness, Jonghyun's coldness, Jaejin's eccentric acts and Minhwan's non-stop aegyo. He knew it would be better to stay home and rest and just patiently wait.

"No thank you." He said. "But I want you guys to drop IU first in Eunjung's place."

"Okay, no problem." Jonghyun said.

"Why so early?" Hongki asked IU.

"Oppa, I want to be the prettiest bridesmaid this afternoon." IU pouted at Hongki.

"Even with the least make-up, you'd be the prettiest this afternoon." Hongki told his sister adoringly.

" Suzy will be the prettiest this afternoon." Jaejin said dreamily then Jonghyun hit him in the head. "Don't mind this stupid oppa of yours. I too agree with Hongki." Jonghyun told IU.

"What was that for?" Jaejin asked and Jonghyun pointed to him a sulking IU. Jaejin realized his blabber and hugged his sister. "Suzy will be the prettiest but you're still the most beautiful." He then showed his killer smile to his sister and soon IU smiled back at her favourite brother.

"Oppa, let's go. Yonghwa oppa will get mad if you guys arrive there late and you don't want that to happen. Jangwoo oppa, we're leaving now." IU told her brother and went out the door. Jaejin and the twins followed her.

 

Eunjung who's becoming one of the hottest Interior Designer in Korea met Jangwoo who was her senior in their university. They were introduced when both their groups joined a talent contest in their school. She liked him because he has a beautiful voice and he liked her because she was a graceful dancer. They started dating and soon developed a deeper relationship.

Eunjung who's an only child enjoyed spending time with Jangwoo's siblings. She enjoyed the extreme characters of her brothers but her favorite was IU. To IU who grew up with four brothers, Eunjung was the perfect sister she always wanted to have.

As soon as IU entered Eunjung's house, she hurriedly ran up to her unnie's room. She was surprised when she found out that she was the last bridesmaid to arrive. Yoona, Seohyun and Suzy were already there but the maid of honor is still missing in action. "Unnie, I'm here!" IU announced.

Eunjung turned around and smiled at her younger sister. "How's your oppa?" She asked.

"He's okay. He's bored. Everyone left him in the house." IU answered.

"Everyone?" Yoona asked. "Where did Jonghyun oppa go?"

Seohyun just smiled at her friend who was too obsessed with Jonghyun. "Yoona, I told you earlier, they will be having a practice this morning. Yong oppa's already there waiting for them. He's getting mad by the minute." Seohyun said as another message came to her phone.

"Suzy, where's Shinhye unnie?" IU asked. Suzy and Shinhye were dorm mates. "Unnie just went out. Since she's the maid-of-honor she's the busiest today. She's out on an errand."

Just then the door opened and appeared a panting Shinhye. "Unnie!" Shouted IU.

"IU, you're here. I was planning on fetching you since I know Jangwoo oppa wouldn't let you come here alone." Shinhye said who knows the brothers all too well since she's bestfriend with the twins.

"The twins and Jaejin oppa brought me here before going to their practice. Seohyun unnie please tell your boyfriend that I'm the reason why my brother's are late for their practice. I don't want him scolding my brothers because of me." IU said.

"Copy that." Seohyun immediately texted her boyfriend.

The girls soon became busy with the preparations. The wedding motif was red, black and white. All the bridesmaid will be wearing red dresses. All the boys will wear black suits. Only the couple will be wearing white. Eunjung with a white wedding gown and Jangwoo on a white suit.

The day passed by fast. Soon it was time for the girls to go to the garden where the ceremony will be held.

 

On the venue of the wedding, Jangwoo was pacing back and forth. His brothers were late. He received a message earlier that they will be a bit late. Something came up as they were setting up the band but they promised that they will arrive before the girls.

IU texted Jangwoo and told him that they will be arriving in 30 minutes. Jangwoo began to panic. All his groomsmen are missing. He remembered when Eunjung insisted that he make all those boys his groomsmen and since he promised her the wedding of her dreams he agreed to it but now he's regretting that decision. His phone then received a message. It was from Hongki telling him they'll be arriving in 10 minutes. With a big sigh of relief and he finally sat down.

True to their word, minutes later, the door opened and entered five gorgeous boys in their black suits. Hongki who was the bestman, directly went to his hyung and pinned him his red corsage, the only color different from his all white attire.

"Are you ready hyung?" Hongki asked. Everyone then ran to Jangwoo when they saw how pale he looked.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Jangwoo said.

"Hyung breath!" Ordered Jonghyun.

"Are you having cold feet?" Minhwan asked.

"Hyung, noona will kill you if you stain your suit." Jaejin reminded him.

"What if I trip as I go to the altar? What if Eunjung realized that she doesn't want to marry me? What if..." Hongki then slapped his face and everyone in the room was surprised at this sudden action.

"Hyung shut up! You won't trip because you're not walking on the aisle. You will just wait for her by the altar and noona loves you. Hold on to her promise. She'll hate you if she knew you're doubting her again." Hongki said. Yonghwa and Minhwan was looking at him weirdly. It was the first time they saw him acting that way. Jaejin and Jonghyun just smiled at Hongki's occasional burst of seriousness.

Jangwoo who was just slapped by his younger brother grew very mad. Jaejin then pulled Hongki away from Jangwoo and Jonghyun immediately put himself between his brothers. They knew Jangwoo will explode any minute now and when he's about too, "The girls are here." Yonghwa suddenly said as he was looking at his phone. Thankfully this made Jangwoo forget his anger.

A knock on the door was heard and they were told to go out because the service is about to start. Hongki went to his brother, "Hyung I apologize for hitting you. You were panicking and it was the first thing that entered my mind." He said.

"No, thank you for having your rare instances happen today." Jangwoo said and smiled at his brother.

Yonghwa, Minhwan, Jonghyun and Jaejin all went to fetch their respective partners. Hongki and Jangwoo then took their places beside the minister. IU and Minhwan entered first. They were so cute together.

They were followed by Seohyun and Yonghwa. One look at the couple and you'd know that they're very much in love with each other.

Jaejin and Suzy came in next. They were an awkward couple but looked very adorable because Jaejin's silent aura matched with Suzy's playful aura.

Last couple to enter was Yoona and Jonghyun. One can say that the two looked like they came out in a magazine. Both looked beautiful. Their looks compliments each other completely.

Finally Shinhye the maid of honour entered the door. Hongki met her at the middle of the room and took her hand and started walking with her to the altar. "Yah! You finally looked like a girl. I never knew you can be this pretty." Hongki told his bestfriend.

"Don't even start teasing me today Hongki. You know how uncomfortable I am wearing a dress like this." Shinhye said with the smile that was stuck on her face. Hongki squeezed her hand knowing perfectly well what Shinhye was talking about. His bestfriend is they boyish type after all.

"Everybody please stand as the bride enters." The minister finally said.

Jangwoo immediately stood up straight and focused his eyes on the doors. Slowly the doors opened. What appeared behind the doors took his breath away. Eunjung who was wearing a white floor length gown was holding a very red bouquet. She looked like a goddess sent down from the heavens. Tears began to form in his eyes. He smiled widely as he saw his girl began her walk towards him. She too was smiling. When she saw his tears, she too felt her own tears fall. It was a very touching moment. Everyone in the room saw how much the two loved each other.

Jangwoo remembered when Eunjung agreed to marry him. He thought it would be the happiest day of his life but he was wrong because he realized that today is his happiest day in his entire life. It took all of his self-control not to kiss her as soon as he took her hand.

He was too enthralled with his bride that he wasn't able to pay attention to what the minister was talking about. It was a good thing everything was covered by one of the best videographer in Korea. Soon they were asked to exchange vows.

"Eunjung," Jangwoo began. "Honey, honestly I forgot my words just now. I've made them weeks ago, practiced everyday but when I saw you, every word flew out of my brain." He confessed making his brothers silently laugh at him. "Ham Eunjung, I still can't believe my luck. Having you here beside me now made me the happiest man alive. You made me a better man. Thank you for loving me, for agreeing to be my wife. I promise I'll be the most loyal husband there is in this world. I will always love you with all my heart. Even if you became the fattest and ugliest girl in this world, in my eyes you will still be the most beautiful girl. I love you and will forever stay that way."

Eunjung can't help but smile at Jangwoo's words. "I love you Lee Jangwoo. I promise you I'd be the most loyal and loving wife in this world. I only have one request honey."

"What's that?" Jangwoo said.

"Don't ever doubt my love for you. You're the only one for me. I love you, I love your family, I love everything about you. Never doubt those words. Once I give my heart away, I never take it back. It's yours forever."

Jangwoo's tears began to fall again. "Hyung don't be such a cry baby." Hongki whispered behind him.

"Shut up Lee Hongki." And everyone in the room laughed.

They exchanged rings and soon the minister said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You can now kiss your bride." The minister told Jangwoo.

Jangwoo smiled, faced his wife and kissed her passionately earning wild cheers from the audience.

 

************************************

A/N: Thank you all for giving a positive feedback with the last chapter. I know this chapter's a bit messed up and confusing. Next chapter will be all about the wedding reception and a bit of history how the characters meets and became friends, etc.

Please look forward to it. Sorry, if I can't update regularly, it's hard to write two chapters from different stories at the same day. Please bear with me. Please comment to help me improve the storyline and subscribe if you like the story.