False Alarm

False Alarm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and Kyungsoo stayed together in the cafeteria, they sat while eating their chicken, the two are finally in their second semester of college, it was just three days to their first anniversary, and they would like to do what typical couples would do, but since it’s Kyungsoo’s first, and Kai’s relationships never even lasted for at least two weeks, they were confused upon what to do and how to act, therefore to find their answer, they approached their classmate who’s relationship lasted for about 2 years and 3 months, they were Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol was throwing rice at Baekhyun and when Kai and Kyungsoo walked to their table, Baekhyun who saw the two coming closer, sat up straight and smiled at them.

“Hey, Kyungsoo!”

“Hey Baek, do you mind us sitting with you?”

“OH HELL-”

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol from his chair and shushed him, Baekhyun faced the couple and smiled in apology.

“Why of course, I am certainly pleased to sit with two well-mannered gentlemen, unlike SOMEONE WHO THROWS RICE AT THEIR OWN BOYFRIEND.”

“Baek it was just for-”

“Shut up uncivilized idiot.”

“Um, so Baek..”

“What is it Kai, just be blunt, at least I RESPECT OTHERS.”

“Baekkie, stop, please.”

“So-”

“Hold that thought, DUE TO THE VALUES I HAVE, I AM NOW ABOUT TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE WITH MORALS LIKE ME.”

“Baek, that’s enough, I don’t even think you’re letting Kai speak.”

“YOU ARE NOT AS MANNERED AS ME, GO AWAY PEASANT!”

Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun off his chair and took his seat, then kept Baekhyun still by stepping his head with his feet to the floor, he then smiled to Kai and Kyungsoo, then signaled him Kai to continue speaking.

“I’m sorry, he’s emotional I threw rice on his hair, just excuse him, now, as you were saying.”

“Um, so what did you guys do on your first anniversary?”

“Oh us? We did some cleaning.”

“Oh, so that’s what people do on their anniversaries. Cleaning! Why didn’t we think of that Soo?”

“Not exactly but-”

“Okay thanks hyung!”

Kai and Kyungsoo left the table and Chanyeol let go of Baekhyun, Baekhyun shrieked when he felt his hair disarranged and managed to attract the attention of the cafeteria, he then attacked Chanyeol and pulled his hair fiercely, seeing this Kai immediately lead Kyungsoo and they both rushed towards the exit of the cafeteria, not wanting to be involved in the scandal.

----------

Three days have passed, and it was a Sunday morning, Kyungsoo was already out the door of Kai’s dorm, Kai’s parents which were both males own a business in Japan so they stay there, while Kai stay in Korea and his older brother live in England with his husband and adopted daughter, being gay was normal in their family, unlike Kyungsoo whose parents are straight but they allowed Kyungsoo to be in a relationship with someone of the same gender as they would like their only son happy.

Kyungsoo knocked the door of Kai’s dorm, he kept knocking yet there was no response nor a ‘Wait a second’, he called Kai’s mobile yet Kai didn’t answer, worried Kyungsoo banged the door harshly in a continuous cycle until a slender figure without clothing came out the door, his hair was all messed up and he was only using his boxers, the tan male looked to see who woke him up at such an ungodly hour and he found his petite boy, he forced a smile and greeted him a good morning, Kyungsoo hugged him in worry, Kai, clueless upon how to react hugged him back.

“You idiot I thought you were dead.”

“Kyungsoo, you’ve been with me for a year, you should’ve known better.”

“WELL WHO THE HECK WON’T BE WORRIED WHEN THEIR BOYFRIEND IS LIVING IN A DORM ALONE AND IS NOT GETTING THE DOOR AFTER FIFTEEN MINUTES AND NOT ANSWERING HIS CALLS?”

“Aw, I’m sorry baby, come in, you must be tired.”

“No , Sherlock.”

Kai directed Kyungsoo to his small beanie couch where there are boxers and t-shirts all over it, Kyungsoo frowned in disgust but let it slip as his legs were about to fall off anytime soon.

“So, we’re cleaning today, right?”

“I thought for a small dorm it would be at least a bit cleaner, it’s like a freaking farm in here, there are socks on the table, you have a laundry basket for a reason. Then your pillow is on the floor when there’s a big bed, your worksheets are on the bed when you have a pretty large study table and there are t-shirts all over this couch, I mean it’s not like you don’t have a washing machine, crap do you ever clean your clothes? Look at that, that washing machine is as stuffed as a pig’s stomach, and what the heck is with your sink? It’s filled with water, do you even ever bother to fix this thing? You don’t even have to fix it yourself, there’s a technician right? God Jongin, forget about our cleaning date I am going home!”

“Whoa, Soo, chill, I never knew you could rap like that, God.”

“Hell no Jongin, you expect me to calm down at the sight of  a room like this? Heck I don’t even think I could stay at this place for an hour.”

“That’s why I told you to clean my house, I really thought you would clean it, I guess I’ll just clean it myself some other time, I’m sorry for being a burden to you Kyungsoo, go ahead, go home.”

“Jesus Christ, fine! God, do I always lose at this pity game?”

“Yes, now come on, help me clean!”

Kyungsoo took pieces of cloth and tied them up with rubber band and used them as gloves, he picked up some socks and placed them in a bucket of hot water and detergent, he dipped it in carefully to avoid water splashing him, he then went out and tidied the pieces of paper on the ground and placed them neatly on the table, while Kyungsoo was doing all the work, Kai was busy adoring his boyfriend, when he placed objects on high shelves, he would take  glances at his cute milky white body and his lips.

“Kim Jongin! Don’t just sit there, do something!”

“Okay.”

Kai rushed to Kyungsoo and pushed him to the couch and kissed him for about five seconds, he broke away and winked at the younger.

“WHAT THE HECK, THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT!”

“But I know that’s what you want.”

“Forget it Kai, I’m going home.”

“So you’re expecting me to-”

“Shut up, I’m not listening.”

Kyungsoo was about to leave until Kai locked the door and smirked, he inserted the keys in his pocket and grinned.

“Kai, I’m going home.”

“How?”

“If you’re not opening the door anytime soon, I’ll jump from the window.”

“I’d like to tell you not to, but there are no windows in here.”

“Let me out, Kai!”

“Let me think about that one, um, no.”

“What do you want?”

“I want, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter