his

Hatred

                             

 

With him inside his favourite bright red, woolly sweater and one pair of black denim, he topped over his upper torso with his black, sleeveless puffy-jacket, he then strutted along the snowy pathway with his ankle-high, army boots to match up her walking pace. She was everywhere on the street, once she was next to the street food stall, and next she’ll be by the accessories store across them and next she was already inside one of the clothing lines there, few doors ahead of him. Sighing up on his such life, he grabbed onto her right wrist, halting on her further step, stopping her then and there right at the middle of the street. Spinning her around, he was met with sparkling, big eyes and one amusing smile that he always adored on her, and for once he felt guilty for stopping her from her harmless fun.

 

“What?” She asked him, amusement in her voice and she was still oblivious over his guiltiness, but seeing him in all silence, she stepped near him, releasing his firm grip from her wrist. She cupped his face then, feeling up his forehead with the back of her hand, before placing them around his neck, “Are you okay? Your temperature seemed fine,” he smiled gratefully upon her attentiveness before taking away her hands off his neck, gripping them tight, back within his grasp. “I’m fine, I just felt like I was being left behind, you’re too hyper today in fact,” he answered her, looking elsewhere except into her beautiful, soft hazels, thumbs brushing over her knuckles, sulking was inside his voice but he wasn’t pouting, just adorably complaining.

 

Wrapping up her arms around his waist, she placed her chin atop of his chest while looking up into him who was by now looking down at her with his hands clasping into one another at her behind just above her bum. “I’m sorry Gukkie~ I was caught up with the winter sale around us, Christmas’ coming~!” she rebutted him back cutely and innocently before playfully standing up onto her tippy-toes and pecked him on the lips. Swiftly releasing off her form from his hold, she turned around and pulled on his right hand with her left one to drag him on her back, “Let’s go Gukkie, I saw a couple scarves just now and it’ll be perfect for us,” still rambling on whatever she wanted to, he just following up to her pace blindly, still stunned over her sudden peck just now.

 

Well who wouldn’t, the shy and conservative Jieun was showing off her affections, in the middle of the streets with people everywhere, and that just screamed weird for his mind to think and occupy with; nevertheless he was soon grinning like a fool, showing off his gum to the world to see. But his grin won’t last long because once he saw the bright, hot pink coloured scarves inside her grip, detailed with skulls in red and black, his eyes widened up in big circles, shocked. When she continued to wrap one around his neck and another around hers, he protested then, “Its pink-” “And it looks adorable on you, let’s go” “I hate you,” he muttered out lowly as she smiled while marching on to the cashier, waiting up for him to come around and pay for his very own pink nightmare.

 

 

 

 

un-betaed~ thank you for subscribing onto this dearies <3

it's completed now.. but i think i might drab and post some more LoL

anyway toodles for now and nice days ahead :D