Our Future

Who are you? Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The countdown for graduation is comign to a close with only three days left. Taeny told everyone their weddign date, that it is 6 months after graduation.

Everyone in the gang is a couple now, except for Yoona and Seohyun. They both have feelings towards each other, but yet they are both shy to confess.

 

Yoona Pov

 

I am In the living room watching TV. Sooyoung is in the Kitchen like always, Yuri said he is goign out with Jessica and Taeyeon is in his room with his fiance. 

These past days I really felt left out. They all have their love but me. I admitt that I love Seobaby, but I don't know if she feels the same way.

I've been thinking about sonfessing to her ,but I can't I'm always nervous and work my wayout be giving excuse everytime i want to confess.

I ask all the guys how its done, But they all say ' Follow your heart' ' Do what you want to do' ' It's your love life not mine'.

Aish I don't think I can confess to her before graduation. Damn it Yoong!

I felt tired of just sitting here and watching th TV, Litteraley I am Staring at the black TV screen. I decided to walk upstairs and take a nap. 

On my way up Taeyeon's door open and he walks out..half with only his......Pink boxer?!

The heck? When did he ever have pink boxer? WHen did he ever have anythign thats pink? Aish must be Tiffany then.

" Oh.. Hey yoong, whats up?" He ask me smiling. " I..Um...just want to go to my room" I answer.

" Oh Taeng...why are you wearing pink boxer?" I ask him. He look down and smile.

" My baby got it for me! isn't it great?!" He ask me grinning. Damn he must be crazy in love. Last ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter