Confession and a Hungry Bunny

Who are you? Who am I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sooyoung's pov

 

I sigh heavily at the calender in my room. It's only 2 more weeks till graduation. I wasn't worried about my study and what I'm doing for a job. Mr Kim already ask me to join him and the rest of the guys in his company. 

Half of my future is already set. And where's the other half? I still kept it in me. Yes, I like Sunny, No I love her. She's my sunshine everytime I see her. She makes me smile everyday. 

" Oh Sunbun, when am I going to open up to you?" I told myself. Then my phone ding. 

 

 Soo, Taeyeon texted me to let you know he has something important to tell all of us. We're meeting at Shinwah's steak house.- Yul

 

 

I look at the text Yul sent me and smile, atleast I get to see my bunny. I wonder what Taeng needs to tell. I quickly headed to the shower to clean myself then dress up.

It took about half an hour when I arrive at the restaraunt. When I got inside the private dinning room, Yul, Taeng, Tiffany, Jessica and Sunbun were seated and chatting happily.

I took a seat next to my bunny and gave her a peck on her cheeks. She always loves it when I do that. " Hey guys" I said and they all smile at me. 

" Hey Soo"

" Hi Sooyoung ah" 

" So what is it you want to tell all of us?" I ask Taengoo, he just smile widely and cuddle with Tiffany. I know they are a couple, but damn they act like a married pair.

" You'll see" After that the maknae came together. Yoong was sitting next to me and Seohyun was across from him. I notice a little red mark on the left side of Seohyun's neck. 

I tell my Bunny and she giggle, knowing what it is. I smirk and look at Yoong. The kid was smiling the whole time since he got here.

" Looks like you two had an amazing evening eh?" I ask him teasingly. " Hehe" He giggle and kept on smiling.

" Okay, you must be wondering why I need you here" Taeng stood up holding Tiffany's hand. " Want to tell them babe?" He ask Tiff who is standing also. 

" Lets tell them together Taetae" SHe said, Oh she's not pregnant right? 

We all waiting in curiousity for a moment t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter