The Bitter Truth?

Love Story With no* Happy Ending

 

Their families and friends were heart broken to see the two people dead, their beloved loved ones. They decided to do their funeral at the same place since everyone knew how strong their love were. A little they knew why did this happen but they found a bitter truth on both of them. They had died for each other to be together forever. They read something out of each journal which pierce them in their hearts. They read from the Beth’s:
 
“I left him untold… I wish only if he knew why I left… I had to go aboard where my parents were to finish my studies… I couldn’t stay here anymore… they needed me and I couldn‘t deny them cause they always wanted best for me… I know if I told him he will not let me go… and I know it won’t be same as before… I love him with all my heart but I just can‘t leave my parents alone as well… Never felt like this before… I will have no soul left if I leave him but I got to leave him and make him see he has choices… I don’t want to be a wall to him and his life… it will crush me to see him with some other girl but I guess it’s for the best… if he is happy then I am happy… I wish he knew I will never come back… I couldn’t tell that… I couldn’t find a heart to tell him this… I wish somehow he will just understand… I will keep my promise… I just hope… he ”   
 
Beth had never finished writing her journal, it was left untold. 
As from Sam’s:
 
“She has left me. It feels like I have no one. It feels like I have made friends with the darkness. It’s the only thing I can see for these past few weeks. Though it hurts me on the inside I did something I never done before. I lied to her. I told her I moved on like she told me to do. She wouldn’t want me to sulk around and shut everything around me. She is my girl and always be mine for me. She is my first and will be my last. She will always be in my heart and will always have my heart. I will wait for her till my heart stops beating and maybe even after that. I just wish she would come back and see I am here with my arms wide open just for her. I cannot lie to my self but my heart beats only for her and she is not here I got no life. Just as promised we will be together forever and always and I will keep it.”  
 
The families we shocked to see what had happen. A true love hurting them on the inside to make each other happy. They were buried under a Japanese blossom tree where they always used to sit before. Together like they promised each other.
Forever and always.