U promised?

Love Story With no* Happy Ending

 

At the boy’s sitting alone in his room looking at a picture of a girl smiling at him. He was thinking what he had just done. “Was it right? Why did you leave me?” he mumbles to himself and falls asleep by looking at the girl.
His phone suddenly rings, sleepily he picks it up “Hey! Wasp dude?” 
The other end “Beth is not here anymore man. She suicide with a note …… ” The boy zones out . “Dude? You there? Did you hear me? SAM?!?” *BAM!* he drops the phone on the floor.
“Why did she leave.. Leave him forever.. Why?” He stumbles down to the floor and starts crying as a little child lost his someone he knows and he is unknown in this world.
Suddenly the bell rang. He looks at the door but doesn’t get up. Then he sees a letter slip under it. “LETTER? At this hour?” he sees it looks familiar to him. He gets up and sees it’s stationery with a boy and girl holding hands and only one person he knew had this.
“BETH?” he rushes out but can only see pitch darkness. He came back and looks at the letter once more and sees it’s dated back 2 months the day when she had left him, the last he saw her. 
 
“Dearest loving Sam;
I am not sure when this is going to reach you but I think you need to know why I left. I am extremely sorry for leaving you all of a sudden. Little did I knew I was leaving but not this soon.   
You are one of my reasons for leaving. I had to leave someday and the sooner the best was the plan. To be honest without you I’m the same as death. I love you and I will always do. And because of this love, I want you to live a happy life. 
Please live a happy life near another girl you will love. I wish we meet again one day again be good friends. For this love I cry…You taught me how to love. I don't want to say goodbye. The past memories that we shared together I can't erase them just like this. It will take some time but this hurt will some day will turn into memories. Even if I try to wipe you away from my eyes you no matter what will still remain in my heart. If possible we might be back… together as one… if possible I promise…
Love you forever and always;
Stay happy =]
Yours, 
Baby Girl.”
 
The boy mutters “Yeah right, BULL!” He stumbles his way to the bathroom. He looks at himself at the mirror a sad eyes with tears were staring right back at him. 
“We will be together? Didn’t you say it? You promised?! Why did you leave me here? ALONE? I will full fill your promise.”