Why Did He?

Love Story With no* Happy Ending

A girl is sitting in a dim light of her room, thinking to herself staring at the phone “When will he call?”

She asks to herself and keeps looking at the phone. Many hours passed no one called. Hours passes into days. She never left her room and ate very little. One of the dark cold lonely nights her phone suddenly rang. She rushed to the phone and picked it up “Sam?” 
At the other end a voice just said “He has left you. He has moved on.” 
The girl shocked and unable to say anything dropped her phone and stared her reflection on the mirror. She saw her self, her sad eyes swelling up from tears. She had none left in life anymore. Simply no one. No one that can she trust or hold on to. She stumble down on the floor. Then her eye caught a piece a paper with the all curiosity she had left she slowly reached it and opened it to find.. A letter Sam had written to her few weeks back before she left everything she ever wanted. 
 
“Hey Dear,
I can’t believe you actually made me write a letter bit I’ll do anything for you cause I love you so MUCH! Do you know that I love you? I probably already told you, but I'm going to keep saying it. There are no lies in these words, not one bit. Your smile keeps me alive. It is one more reason to keep fighting. I would give you my soul for comfort, even if it leaves me dark and cold. When I hold you close, I can feel your heart beat and I think to myself... I've found that someone at last. Too much corny? Get used to it Hon!   
I can’t believe I won’t be able to see or talk to you for 20 DAYS! You know how much that is? Its like [oh wait] 480 hours/ 28800 minutes/ 1728000 seconds for you! *Math Genius* Ha!
Well whenever you miss me just look at this piece of paper fill with my love. I want you to do some things when I am not there. DON’T go flirting with boys [I know you well.. even of your heart is with me your brain is somewhere else] Don’t fight with anyone. Study exams are near and try to smile even if you feel the pain on the inside cause that smile of yours makes my heart  summersault every time.
Okay I won’t tell you much even if I say all these things I know you won’t do it. Worth to TRY? 
Ok beautiful my hand hurts [after I beat up that guy who was harassing you] and it’s past 3 AM. I need to go to bed a teenager also needs his beauty sleep. Love you!
Yours’
Forever and Always,
Hubby *wink*
PS: Be good! At least for me for these 20 days? I’ll miss you.. ILY”
 
When she read it fresh tears were forming in her eyes. In her world this was the only person who can make her laugh and cry at the same time. “How can he do this to her? How can..? No this can’t be true.”  She got lost in her own thinking.