ch. 01

Interlaced

Dudes, I am so sorry! I was busy and not to lie, lazy. huhuhu TT.TT but here is the first chapter! Thank you!


The freezing night was still and always lingering in the capital of South Korea. The cold breeze touches the bare skin of who is still outside in the darkness of the night. It was the month of December, where people busied theirselves with buying presents. The month of happiness for everyone because of their days off. The month of despair for a certain someone. That certain someone is no one other than Lee Jieun. A girl who holds 2 part-time jobs since she was 15 years old. A girl who looks like a flower but claims herself an ugly duckling, who can't seem to find her way home and is lonely.

"One more minute..." She looked at the clock, hanging in the wall above the door entrance. She sighed to the ground when the closk strikes to 9:00. Her boss walked towards her with a smile plastered on her face and is carrying a small cute box carefully in her right hand. "Jieun-ah, thank you so much for staying for another hour despite that your hands are about to break off." Her boss stated, handing the small box to Jieun, "and have this strawberry cake." "Oh, thank you so much! And I really like working here so there's no problem." Jieun replied to the woman while grabbing the small box. 

Jieun walked to the employees room, towards the lockers. "Goodbye, Jieun!" her co-worker, Luna bid her a goodbye. Jieun waved at her and smiled. She took out her normal clothes and changed into it. When she finished, she bid a goodbye to her boss while making her way to the exit. Jieun felt the cold breeze as she walked outside, I hate this. December was once her favorite month and winter was her favorite season, that changed when God took the most important people from her. She didn't want this, never. In fact, she doesn't deserve this.

Yoonmi settled her black beanie to her head for warmth, but still not enough for her small body since she's only wearing 2 sweaters on. She thinks spending money is a waste of time. Still holding the strawberry flavore cake in her hands, secured with the cute small box, she ran to come home as quickly as she could. "Ah it's so cold..." she muttered while a ball of smoke escaped . Suddenly, she stopped. The teenie tiny icicles touched the tip of her nose. Water started to fill her eyes, rubbing it off before it falls on her cheeks. The scene that keeps repeating when the first snow fell from the sky.

 

Jieun

 

"Why is there Winter?! I wish I had the power to make it disappear!" I yelled angrily, stomping my feet as I rub my eyes from tears streaming down my cheeks. I sobbed like a little kid in a bench and snifled. "WAE~?" I cried a little loud this time. I just want to release this emotion and I really wish I have powers! "Why does a beautiful girl cry on the first snow?" A sound came out of nowhere. I was startled. I gasped. "Wh-who are you?" I asked and scooting away a little from him, since I don't even know him. An evil smirk formed in his lips. 

"Wae? My name is Junki." He held his hand, but I didn't lift my own. He took my hand and self shook it. The grip from his hand got tighter. "Ajussi. Let me go." I said but he didn't bother, only went closer to me. "Ajussi!" I yelled, he yanked me closer to him. "Let g-go!" I yelled.    "Don't you want to spend time with me?" he said. My eyes wide, "Let g-"

A warm arm wraps around my shoulder. "I think you mistook your this girl as yours, but his mine, Sir." A cold tone was heard. The ajussi let go of my hand instantly. "I'm sorry, I may have made a small mistake. Sorry again." He bowed and walked as fast as he can. The boy took his arm away from my shoulder. "T-thank y-y-you." I stuttered and felt my cheeks turned hot. "It's dark and your a girl." He said with a husky voice. "Hey! I'm old enough!" I protested, stomping my feet and hands on my waist. He eyed me up and down. He chuckled, "Look who's talking." he said and walked away. "YAH!" I screamed. 

 

Baekhyun

 

I smiled and tried to keep my poker face on. Such a kid.

 


haha! sorry if I disappointed you with the first chapter! Please do comment if there are any mistakes! THANK YOU!!!!!