ch. 02

Interlaced

JIEUN'S  POV:

The sun was about to rise when my alarm clock decided to get crazy. "Shut up." I glared at it like a real person, I turned it off. I stood up, stretching my arms and legs. "School again..." I sighed to the ground, walking towards my bathroom. The warm shower lingered throughout my body as I showered. After doing my morning routine, I went to the small kitchen, connecting the living room.  "Hmm..I should go to the store later, I'm running out of milk..." I whispered as I took out the almost gone milk, pouring it into the cereal bowl.

After I finished, I quickly took my backpack and slipped on my shoes. Putting on my light blue beanie this time. Carefully locking the door and leaving the key under the mattress. I usually keep it there, not even worried if a thief tried to sneak in. My apartment is empty anyways. Just my clothes, few kitchen stuff and food. 

I just walk to school since its just like 4 to 5 blocks away from my flat. Its a waste of money if I took the bus, anyways. When I stepped on te entrance of the gate, I saw a commotion on the side of the school. "I can't wait until Winter break." a sigh escaped my lips, continuing on my tracks. 

There were yells, sound of dying, crying, etc. when I walked in the building. *The heck is going on here?* I thought. I shrugged it off and continued my way to my class. There was nobody in the classroom yet so I was lucky enough. Well, hello. I'm studying in SM High, where rich, pretty and handsome students attends. I'm in here because of the scholarship. Even though the teachings here are higher than any other schools, the personality of every students here are just...ugh! 

People were showing up either with their groups of friends, laughing and joking around with eachother. *I wish I had a friend..* I mentally scolded myself because that will never happen for Pete's sake. Everyone here are just piece of shizzle nuts! 

Screams of girls took me out of my little trance, looking up on what's happening, full of handsome gus entered the room. *Wait, they accept new kids even if Winter break is gonna come soon?* I wondered but I only faced the window and slumped on my chair. 

The bell rang and I heard sighs and groans from the girls outside the classroom.

"This lucky people gets to see my oppas!" one girl said loudly. 

*Are this oppas of yours that important to you* I told her mentally.

The teacher walked in, carrying her clip board like she did the whole year. "Good morning class!" She said with a wide grin plastered on her face. "Did she ate something to get really happy?" I whispered.

"And as many of you here know, we're having six new students!" She beamed happily, the female population in the classroom did too, except for me. The guys, they just groaned happily? 

"Come in!" 

I looked up only to see perfection. "They're humans right?" I whispered to the girl beside me. She chuckled and nodded.

Wow.

P

E

R

F

E

C

T

I

O

N

.

I was eyeing them but there was one guy, OMAGAWD!

*THAT's THE GUY FROM YESTERDAY!* I mentally screamed. Then, his eyes found mines and were having an intense eye contact. He smirked at me and I placed my head on my arms, facing the window. 

"Please introduce yourself." The teacher said. 

"Hello I'm Suho!" 

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Chanyeol."

"The name is Kai."

"Sehun here!" 

"Byun Baekhyun." The familiar voice said.

"Bacon?" I muttered. I think everyone heard me since some of my classmates chuckled. "Its Baek-Hyun." 

I bowed slightly, I misunderstood. It does sound like it though! "Okay, why don't you find your seats first?" The teacher asked and walked to her desk. Immediately, all 5 were seated, either beside a a girl or one another. The bacon guy walks toward the girl beside me. He leaned in closer to her ear, she blushed and some student cooed. I didn't hear what he said but the girl to find another seat. 

I looked up to see Bacon guy sitting beside me now. My eyes wide. There were cries and squealing going around the classroom. "Seems like this is fate." His voice was so captivating that it left me speechless. 

This time, my cheeks reddened because of him.

 


SORRY I JUST CHANGED THE NAME TO JIEUN CUZ I MISTAKENLY PUT Jiyeon!