Plotlines (MUST READ)

♛ Queen! ♛ || SM's NEWEST GIRL GROUP || FIRST MALAY APPLYFIC IN AFF + HANYA TINGGAL SATU PLOTLINE AVAILABLE; CALLOUS ! CEPAT APPLY!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Actually guys, you don't need to pick a plotline; it's just if you do pick one you'll be accepted almost immediately (depends if your character matches the plotline). Unless they're all taken, then make your own plotline :)

So there's a chaos out there saying that lead vocalist/rapper/dancer gets higher parts and main vocalist/rapper/dancer gets more lines and whatsoever. It's hard to know which one is true so in this story, it's like this:

Lead Vocalist: More talented than the mains, and gets harder - challenging, longer high notes than mains.
Main Vocalist: They sing high notes more often than leads but shorter high notes.
And Vocalist/Sub-Vocalists are lower in ranks.

(Arghh whatever it is it's not that important anyways)


 

   

❝I don't make mistakes❞














 


 


    The Callous Goddess



  [Name Here]


     Crush: Chanyeol/Xiumin/Kris

     Personality:

    A cold lady, the girl who isn't willing to give in. However, she had that special charm that made everyone curious of her. A lady who's very mother-like. She's a hard working lady and intelligent. Most of the time she tend to be quiet, but she is very nice and she is serious. She's like a fortuneteller, almost all of her predictions did happen. She appears to be cold, calm, and mysterious. Until she found herself stalking the boy, [Crush], she started to act childish but rarely, along with her bandmates.

     Height: 168cm

     Weight: 47kg

     Age: 21

     Birthdate: July 31, 1993

Position: Main - Lead Rapper, Dancer

     Ulzzang: Baek Sumin / Han Suhyun / Other Ulzzang (contact me)

     Status: Available

 

       

❝Work hard if you want it❞














 


 


    The Determined Girl



  [Name Here]


     Crush: Chen

     Personality:

    The girl isn't a perfectionist. She basically wants the world to be fair, she's a friendly girl and spontaneous. After past experiences with her ex-boyfriends, she felt like she does not have any luck. She couldn't make men happy like most of the women would've done in one move. She's afraid of what will happen in the future if she did. She's actually a depressed girl who used to feel nervous often and might even now. She's afraid of being alone in the world and will always need someone to depend on. She's average in everything. Average in studies, average height, average looks. She's a pure-talented girl who's afraid of showing her talents to the world. Until she met Chen, the one who stole her heart. She wasn't a vocalist in the group, but, she will change that someday. She's determined, she will be a main vocalist, like Chen.

     Height: 166cm

     Weight: 47kg

     Age: 20

     Birthdate: April 7

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter