You'll Know Soon

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     My dear readers this will be the final chapter of the story! No matter how much I say THANKYOU it'll never ever be enough to show my gratefulness to you yes you you the one reading this right now! My continuous readers and commenters not to mention upvoters! YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!! And my silent readers even if you don't comment or anything I'm fine with it cause I know you silently waiting for my updates and supporting me! Love you all very very very MUCHIES!!!! 

 

 

 

 

         Minho rolled her towards the window like she commanded "Oppa when did you get this?" she asked trying to reach out to it but failed. He went over and unhooked it from the window and handed to her. "It's so pretty...is it mines?" she said with puppy doll eyes. Minho chuckled and carressed her cheek  bending down to her level "Mmm ofcourse its yours who else would I get it for. It'll catch all you bad dreams and allow you to dream good dreams only kay?" he told her. Sulli nodded then kissed Minho's cheek "thank you oppa then when they put me to sleep in a bit please have them put this near me" he nodded to her and gazed at her as she just kept staring at the dream catcher happy as ever.

   

 

 

          Khuntoria walked in with balloons and flowers even a teddy bear "SULLI-AH! Vic umma is here!" Victoria shouted in joy. Sulli giggled "Unnie!" she replied and then hugged her. Minho was suprised with all their gifts "You two didn't have too...making me look a little bad here haha" he joked. Nichkhun placed everything down nicely "Ah it was Victoria who insisted and I agreed and this is nothing Minho I'm sure your doing great by your wife's side" he encouraged the lad. "I was just kidding but thank you for the stuff I'm sure Sulli loves it" he said looking at her but she was engaged in talking with Victoria already. "Unnie look! Minho got me a dream catcher isn't it pretty?" she asked Victoria instantly. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         It was finally time for the surgery and Sulli was rolled in the bed to the surgery room. Minho held her hand and kissed her forehead "Saranghae and you'll be fine. When you wake up I'll be by yourside and baby will be with you so don't be scared okay? oh and here" he put the dream catcher next to her pillow she squeezed Minho's hand "I know oppa" then looked at her mothers and then to Khuntoria. "See yah when I wake up guys!" she shouted. They all chuckled together and nodded to her "Sulli-ah hwaiting!" Victoria said. "Okay we'll be starting the surgery now relatives and friends please wait out here" the nurse interupted. Minsul kept looking at eachother as she was rolled away and the sliding doors finally closed. Sulli rubbed her small baby bump "Agiyah...omma will stay strong and you also stay strong too okay. Your appa is waiting for us with aunty Vic and unle Khun. Thens theres your two halmonies also...be good kay?" she teleported thoughts with her baby. 

 

 

"Okay Sulli-shi i'll inject the anestasia now...on a countdown from 10 you'll be falling into a deep sleep okay" Sulli nodded and watched as the nurse did her work. "10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2-" everything out and Sulli drifted off to dreamland. 

 

 

 

 

 

             There was a very bright light shining from a far Sulli squinted her eyes and then heard small little giggles from a child. She smiled "Agiyah! Is it you?" she asked. The laughs were heard again but this time it was joined along with a man's laaughter "Choi Jinho kick the ball this way! palli! palli! Assa! Like that! Yes! Now on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter