The Days Before Sugery

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- This is continued from the previous chapter! 

Sorry I know I'm a little late on the promise to update today! 

Forgive meh! will yah! 

 

 

 Sulli washed her face and brushed her teeth she looked up and saw a smiling Minho with his arms crossed around his chest leaning on the open door with a leg crossed over the other. She raised her eyebrow asking what he wanted. He shook his head and shrugged his sholders causing Sulli to grin at him she walked up closer to him and pinched his nose tightly "What do you want husband?" she . Minho rubbed his nose from her pinch and squinted his eyes at her then quickly held her head with both his hands "I want ppo ppo~" he said in a cutesy voice. Sulli burst out laughing "Ewww opppa hajima! Your aegyo makes me want to puke! orgh! orgh!" she faked gagging but it turned for the worst she was really going to throw up. Freeing from Minho's hold she ran to the toilet near by. Minho came over her and patted her back quickly then soothing it gently. 

 

Sulli wiped with the tissue Minho handed her she turned around face washed white and lifeless "Oppa..appayoe..." she uttered. Minho nodded "arayoe...just two more days and bear the pain for me and the baby okay?" he reminded her carressing her hair. Sulli nodded rubbing to try and make the pain fade away from her burning throat. Minho helped her stand up and he brung her towards the bed as she sat down near on the side rubbing her tummy. He poured her a cup of water and gave her, her medicine prescribed by the doctors for her headaches. Sulli swallowed down the small red shaped pill and gulped many gulps of water down to help the pill flow down her body.

 

 

"Wife are you hungry I made breakfast?" he asked her showing a smile. Sulli noddded eagerly "Mmm...I am very hungry! Oppa I'm sorry, you have to do all the cooking and cleaning in my place..." she apologized. Minho shushed her "Hey! don't say that I'm happy to help you and it's for the better and good. If your sorry then just get better so you can continue to do these kinds of stuff for me.." he stated. Sulli pouted "then...I'd rather just stay sick" she joked. Minho frowned and held her hand "Not funny Sulli don't ever joke like that again" he said in a serious tone. "Arasoe oppa mianhe" she said. 

 

     

 

  The clock just striked 12 meaning the day has gone by a half already in the afternoon Sulli sat out in the patio staring into the sea like she did daily for a breath of fresh air. "Sulli! Come in Nichkhun and Victoria will be here soon!!" her husband called from the inside of the house. She turned her head back and hurried in forgetting to be a little careful for the little one in her stomache she hopped inside the house. "Oppa it seems like it will rain today it's starting to get really cloudy out there" she said organizing some of her sketches. Minho looked out the windows towards the sky "Mmm...seems like it but the weather forecast said it would be sunny, hah guess not" he remarked. 

 

 

Sulli's POV

 

I looked over the sketches of some maternity wear I designed since it was spring I had the idea of using many bright colors including pastel. The themed was mostly flowery and ombre effects included with the styles. I'm thinking of baby clothes designing too. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter