Timing Missed

Only He Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 "He is my...FRIEND!" Krystal shouted cutting Minho off from his about to introduce himself to Kai. Minho looked at Krystal right away with a puzzled look on his face. He was about to correct Krystal but she dragged him away from Kai. "Krystal why did you say that back there?" he asked her calmly. She walked near to the fountain in front of them then turned around to face Minho. "Oppa...he's my ex-boyfriend and I didn't want him to know you and I had a relationship" she replied. Minho sighed then held her by her arms "Why not? and plus you didn't come to our lunch date today either. Did you forget?" he asked her. Krystal just nodded her head hesitatly "Hmm...I forgot. Mianhe oppa I promise not to do it again."

 

Krystal and Minho walked back to where Kai was but he wasn't there anymore but she got a text from him instead.

 

From: Kai

To: Krystal

 

I left. Had some business to deal with and what was up with that dragging your "friend" away?...Forget it but goodnight and be careful on the streets.

 

Krystal read the text and immediatley deleted it Minho was sitting on the other side of the table minding his own business. "Oppa did you eat already?" she asked him in smiles. Minho shook his head "I didn't, why do you feel guilty?" he teased. Krystal nodded her head "I'm sorry let's orfer you some really good food here then!" she said to him. Minho smiled back to her and looked at the table menu they had gotten. 

 

 

 

 It was already six o'clock and Minho still hasn't came back her patience was slowly starting to vanish. She took out her phone and called him.

 

"Yoeboeseyoe?" a women's voice answered.

 

"Is Minho there?" Sulli asked.

 

"Oh Sulli-ah it's Krystal he's in the bathroom right now. Did you want to talk to him?" she asked.

 

Sulli was a little angered he could have told her he was busy instead of lying to her. "Aniya but can you tell him to call me later?" 

 

Krystal smirked and replied nicely back to Sulli "Ofcourse I will" 

 

Sulli hung up and picked up her bag swinging it onto her shoulders. "I guess I'll just leave now" she said to herself. But something stopped her in her tracks when she saw the bracelet she gave him on the ground, picking it up she brushed her fingers over the carved writings on the bracelet.

 (imagine the "Froggie" part lol)

 

Holding it in her hands she clenched it once before placing it down on his living room table "Goodbye Minho and I'm sorry I love you" she said. Taking something off her wrist she layed her bracelet next to Minho's bracelet her tears were fighting to come out but she held them back. Walking towards the door she took one look around his place and left.

 

Minho came back from the bathroom and sat back down across from Krystal he took his phone that was on the table "Are you ready to go?" he asked Krystal ad she nodded in response. She looked at Minho's face and thought of what Sulli asked her to do but she decided not to tell him. "Oppa I really love you" she said while wrapping her arm around his when they walked out the restaurant. 

 

 

 Minho took Krystal home but on the way he felt like he forgot something and it was something really important to him. He thought hard but it just couldn't come to him. When he got home he plopped his body on the couch tired out  from the day but something shining in the dark area caught his eyes. Sitting back up to see what it was his hand inched closer to the shining objects. "What's this?" and then it came to him he had forgotten about his meet up with Sulli. He grabbed his phone and called her "Jebal please pick up Sulli!" he pleaded waiting for her to answer.

 

Sulli had arrived home and was going to bed when she thought about how Minho stood her up and was with Krystal. 'Why do I feel so mad? I mean it's not like I'm his...girlfriend...right, I'm only his friend. AHH! stop thinking about these thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter