Oh my Omona!

My Bias Doesn't Speak English!

JONGHYUN'S POV

I got a text from Alicia the next day, and it was written in korean. 'Are you free today?'

I got up from my bed in excitement and quickly replied 'Yes, what time?' She replied again. 'After 2pm.'

Clenching my fists in excitement, I jumped out of bed to take my shower, humming a happy tune with a grin.

"Hyung, you going somewhere?" Minho asked from the top of our bunk bed, peeking down at me.

"Yup. After 2." I responded cheerfully. His face lit up. "Let's go together!"

I looked at him with a frown of disbelief. "What? Why?"

"Aigo. I want to go around New York. You've been out a few times, so how about you show me around?"

"Sorry, Min. I'm busy." I said, pursing my lips pitifully at him. He pouted. "Oh come on. Let me come with you. Why can't i?"

"I'm going to meet someone."

He raised an eyebrow curiously before a smile slowly formed on his lips. "That girl?" My face turned red. "Wh.. Which girl?"

"Aigo, hyung. All this while you went out to go on dates with her?" He laughed teasingly, making me blush again. "That's why you go out so often!"

"Yah, it's not your problem." I scolded, obviously embarrassed. Minho looked at me with a stupid grin. "I want to see her."

"Wha- Why?"

His eyes squinted. "Cause I want to. Let me come with you pleaaaassseeee!!" He pleaded while doing an aegyo that I couldn't resist. Aish, this guy is so persistent. I face palmed myself with a grunt and just walked into the bathroom without another word. I'm sure Minho took that as a yes.

 

YOUR POV

I received a text from Jonghyun just a few minutes before 2pm. It was in English. 'Minho is coming. Kwaenchanayo?'

'It's okay. My friend is coming along too.' I replied before looking at Carol who was sitting beside me in a daze. Once I put my phone down, I nudged her slightly with my elbow. "What are you daydreaming about?" I teased.

"Oh nothing~" she hummed and turned to me. "Just imagining myself dating a SHINee member. What's that big eyed guy's name again? Min..min..?

"MinHO."

"Ah, yes! Minho. Why do hot guys have such strange names?"

"Cause it's not strange for them. They're korean.." I said with a teasing accent making her giggle. "Right."

Just then we heard a honk from outside my house. "Ali! Someone's outside." My mum called from upstairs. "Yeah, that's my date. I'm going now." I responded while putting on my boots. Immediately, my mum came running down the stairs and peeped out the window curiously.

"That's your date?" She mumbled in surprise. "He looks rich, with a nice car. Is that a Porche?"

"I believe it's a Hyundai." I said with a giggle and having Carol laugh behind me, understanding my joke. We walked out and got into the back seat of the car with smiles on our faces.

"Annyeong!" Jonghyun greeted cheerfully at the drivers seat. We greeted back, Carol being a little shy. Then Minho turned around to see us from the passenger seat. "Annyeonghaseyo." He said with his deep, but gentle voice. Carol squeaked. "H-Hi."

I haven't really met Minho in personal before after the concert event. He seemed nice and calm, totally opposite of Carol, who was litterally fangirling beside me silently. Her fists were clenched to her cheeks and was wide open for a silent scream. "That's him! That's him!" She mouthed in panic. I grinned at how funny she looked and just nodded.

"Are you girls hungry?" Jonghyun asked with his eyes still on the road. We nodded our heads and responded softly like little shy girls who were answering their discipline teacher. Well, we had to keep our manners.