Tao

Exit Fics

Tao slowly walked towards Rena's crowching figure. His eyes wandered over the trembling figure and as his senses peaked, he could literally taste the salt of her tears as they ran down the bronze flesh of her cheeks. He knelt down beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

With two slender fingers  he parted the hair covering her ears and whispered, his breath hot and his voice raspy,"Just say the word and I'll make it all better."

Reena twitched away violently, but Tao was not fazed. Tightening his grip on her shoulders, he brought her ear closer to his mouth till his lips grazed her lobe, "Come on~," he crooned," Just two little words."

He leaned in further and spoke to the blood rushing beneath the tender skin of her neck, "Help me," he growled.

Reena silence her sobs and tilted her head away slightly, exposing her neck gingerly. It came out a whisper, barely audible but Tao still heard it.

"Help me..."

A dark, evil presence took hold of him then. The lust and thirst for blood, for power- for her very soul. A snarl gurgled from his lips as they parted to reveal the elongated, jagged canines that had emerged from their hiding spot withhin his jaw.

"Agh!" the girl cried ing her head back as the beast's hands gripped her body close and his mouth ripped at her neck violently.

First there was pain. Burning, terrible pain that tugged and pulled and shredded at her nerves.

Then it was cold; cold, wet, then dark.