It's You!

A Jjang's Life
Tao buried his face deeper into his pillows. He needed to see her again; the girl in his dreams. However, it seemed like all his methods for falling asleep were not working. Why couldn't he sleep? He urgently wanted to see that girl again. 
 
Last night, he had came very close to her and almost kissed her. Unfortunately, SK's yells woke him up, enabling him to steal the dream girl's lips. But he still remembered how pink her cheeks were at the closeness of their bodies, the strands of hair that covered her eyes, and those irresistible pink lips. Oh why did SK have to yell so early in the morning? If only SK would have yelled "Wake up!" a few minutes later, Tao could have claimed his dream girl's lips. 
 
Anyway, because he wanted to finish what was started, he tried many things to fall asleep. He listened to classical music, read a textbook on Roman architecture, drank tea, and rolled around in his bed but nothing seemed to work. 
 
How did he usually fall asleep again? Oh yeah, SK would always ramble on and on about her day, which made Tao fall asleep in seconds. 
 
Eager to see his dream girl again, Tao called SK's cell phone quickly. 
 
One ring. 
 
Two rings. 
 
Three rings. 
 
"Hello?" 
 
It was a man's voice. 
...... 
 
Baekhyun drove home immediately. Once he got home, he carried SK in his arms into his room. After, he laid SK on his bed, he heard music. 
 
"Two Moons! Two Moons!" 
 
Baekhyun looked around, trying to identify where the music was coming from. Then he realized that it was from SK's phone. He took out the phone from her pocket and answered it, mainly to stop the music. 
 
"Hello?" Baekhyun asked. 
 
There was a silence from the other end. 
 
Then... 
 
"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DO YOU HAVE SK'S PHONE?!" 
 
Baekhyun pulled the phone away from his ear. He knew that it was SK's brother on the other end, or as he liked to refer Tao as, his-soon-to-be-brother-in-law. 
 
"Hello, I'm Byun Baekhyun and SK is currently with me right now, so there is no need to worry. Please give mother and father my regards. Good night, brother-in-law," Baekhyun said as he hung up. 
 
On the other end, Tao was completely baffled. Who was this Baekhyun guy and why was he calling Tao "brother-in-law"?! 
 
Tao, who trusted SK's own words than taking the words from who was obviously some mentally insane stranger who called Tao "brother-in-law", ran downstairs and told his parents everything Baekhyun said. 
 
"Don't worry, honey," Mom said. "We got a phone call from Baekhyun too. SK's fine. But I can't believe it! The heir to the Byun Corporation going to marry my daughter! This must be a dream come true!" Mom teared up and Dad went to get her a tissue. 
 
Tao wasn't as happy as Mom was though. He went back upstairs to grab his jacket and then he slipped out the window. 
 
His dream girl would have to wait a bit longer for his kiss. 
...... 
 
Baekhyun was alerted by his butler, Chanyeol, that someone had trespassed the Byun estate. Baekhyun, knowing full well who the trespasser was, did not call for any security measures. 
 
"But, sir. Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked. 
 
"It's fine," Baekhyun said as he shooed Chanyeol away. 
 
"Well then, good night, sir," Chanyeol bowed before he exited the room. 
 
Baekhyun looked at the sleeping SK on his his bed. 
 
"Oh, Chanyeol, you have no idea how good this night is going to be," Baekhyun said as a smirk made its way to his lips. 
....... 
 
Lily was almost done with all her nightly chores. All she needed to do was to clean the floor of the entrance and then she would be able to go to sleep. She was working diligently until the front door opened with a bang. 
 
Lily looked up and locked eyes with him. 
 
The handsome stranger, who always made his way into her dreams, was standing before her very eyes. 
 
The beautiful girl, whom Tao attempted to kiss last night, was right in front of him. 
 
"It's you!" Lily and Tao said in unison.