i'm drying myself [i/i]

Dumbin the Great [SERIES]
[I/I]
I'm Drying Myself

Kyungsoo was laying on his stomach in Jongin's bed, a book open and in his hands. It was after Kyungsoo's birthday party, which had been held at Jongin's house, since his boyfriend was the one who planned everything, and Kyungsoo was sleeping over because somehow, even though Jongin had been suspended from school for going to said educational place in his pajamas, he had managed to coax his mother into letting his shorter boyfriend stay the night (Junmyeon may or may not have put in his own cent or two because he was nice, no matter what Jongin said). Truthfully, Kyungsoo had been shocked that everything went well at the party-- he was very much aware of the tanner male's inability to be normal, so he had been positive that there were going to be balloons stuck on the walls or a on his cake, but no. Everything had been normal. Junmyeon probably helped set up (again with his niceness).

Sighing softly, Kyungsoo placed down his book and buried his face into Jongin's pillow, breathing in his boyfriend's scent and smiling slightly, shaking his head. No one really knew how the two were together, and Kyungsoo didn't know either, since he was a smart, calm gentleman who was supposed to be straight, and Jongin was a hyper, disruptive, weird, annoying, adorably annoying, as gay as Sehun's hair, and blunt boy, but one thing led to another and the two young boys ended up getting together. At first it was strange, since Jongin was two years younger than him-- Kyungsoo had been sixteen at the time-- but Jongin proved to be a nice and caring boyfriend. Somehow, they had lasted for a full year and a half, but he was happy which was all that mattered.

Speaking-- well, thinking-- of Jongin, the younger boy was in the bathroom, since he decided that he wanted to take a shower in the middle of their make-out session (he had literally pulled away with saliva connecting their lips and said he wanted to take a bath). Kyungsoo had groaned and cursed Jongin's stupidity to Hell and back, then to Hell again because goddammit, he wished it would stay there, but let the younger go, knowing that he had OCD for clean things. Unfortunately for him, Jongin was what usually kept him entertained, and there was no Jongin at the moment. He didn't want to go talk to Junmyeon, because he was probably drowning in his studies, and he didn't want to disturb him.

He sighed, squeezing the pillow he was holding, beginning to roll around the bed in a frustrated matter, making strange noises in the back of his throat when suddenly, the sound of someone clearing their throat made him stop and quickly sit up, a small blush dusting over his cheeks.

Jongin was standing at the door of his bedroom, a towel around his waist and a stupid grin on his face. "What were you doing, hyung?" he asked, cheerfully, bounding over to sit beside Kyungsoo, wrapping his nicely toned arms around the lithe body of his boyfriend.

"Nothing," Kyungsoo muttered, leaning against his head Jongin's chest, tracing a short finger over the seperate bumps that were called well-defined abdominal muscles (something he always wanted to have, but Jongin refuses to help him because his "squishy tummy is the best!").

Jongin giggled, pressing a soft kiss on top of Kyungsoo's head, before pulling away and standing up. "Do you want to take a bath with me?"

 

 

 

 

 

And that's how Kyungsoo and Jongin ended up standing in the bathroom, and staring at each other. Kyungsoo had his arms crossed over his chest, as he tried to keep his gaze on Jongin's face, whilst the younger seemed to be happy with letting his eyes roam up and down the pale boy's body.

"Wow, hyung, you're even smaller without clothes!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that's how Jongin ended up with a bruise on his shin and and unhappy frown on his lips. "Hyung, why are you so violent?"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, before stepping around Jongin, reaching inside the bathtub and turning on the water, before turning on the showerhead, which elicited a sudden shriek from Jongin, who immediately pushed Kyungsoo away from the tub and turned off the shower.

"Jongin, what the hell?!" Kyungsoo snapped, his eyebrows furrowing at his boyfriend, who looked back at him sheepishly.

"Sorry, hyung... I just don't like showers..."

Kyungsoo let out an exaperated sigh. "Then how are we supposed to bathe?"

"By taking a bath, obviously!"

"A bath."

Jongin nodded, enthusiastically. "Yup!"

"What are we? Five?"

Jongin tilted his head, looking confused. "What? No, of course not, hyung. You're eighteen, and I'm turning sixteen in two days."

Kyungsoo was silent, before shaking his head, muttering a soft, "never mind, Jongin, never mind."

 

 

 

 

 

It should've only taken the tub a couple minutes to fill up, but just as Kyungsoo had turned off the water when it was filled, Jongin let out a cry of distress, staring at the clear water with a look of horror.

"H-hyung!"

"What?"

"The bubbles! You forgot the most important part of a bath!"

Kyungsoo stared at Jongin, incredulously. "Are you serious?"

"As serious as a heater on a cold day!"

"I don't understand you..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

The bubbles were overflowing onto the bathroom floor, but Jongin just stepped on them as if it was a regular occurence, and knowing Jongin, it probably was.

Kyungsoo wasn't sure why he agreed to take a bath with Jongin, if he knew it was going to end up like this. It was probably because it was too much work saying no and dealing with an aegyo-filled Jongin who would get him to say yes by the end of their conversation. Yeah, that was probably it. It was most certainly not because he could get a good view of the other's cute, cheeky .

Nope.

Definitely not because of that.

Okay, maybe just a little, but one has to understand that he's eighteen years old, his boyfriend went to school in his pajamas, they are both standing in a bathroom , and he and Jongin haven't even touched each other in the year and half they have been together. It's all really, very frustrating.

But that's a whole different story.

Jongin was feeling the water, making sure it was a nice temperature, before glancing back at Kyungsoo, who was most certainly not admiring his boyfriend's back view, whilst his lips. "Hyung, it might be a bit hot for you..."

Kyungsoo blinked. "What?"

"I mean, that your skin is soft and sensitive, and the water is kind of hot, so..."

Kyungsoo smiled sweetly at the tan male, wrapping his arms around his waist and hugging him tightly. "Thanks for worrying, but it's okay. Junmyeon uses the same lotion I do, so we can steal some after we bathe, and my skin will be fine."

Jongin grinned back, pinching his hyung's cheeks, gently. "Okay! And then, we can hide his lotion, and he'll grow old and wrinkly and ugly before we do!"

Kyungsoo nodded slowly, blinking owlishly. Yeah, Jongin would say something like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two lovebirds were seated comfortably in the tub, Kyungsoo in between Jongin's legs, his back to his chest, and Jongin with his back to the edge of the tub. Kyungsoo's eyes were closed, as he enjoyed the feeling of the water running over his skin, and the warmth emitting from the darker male sitting behind him. The bubbles tickled his neck and chin, but he could feel Jongin playing with them, whilst humming softly-- a song that he always begged Kyungsoo to sing to him. Suddenly, he felt something wet and cold drip onto his hair. Startled, he sat up, his eyes snapping open.

"Hyung, be careful! Close your eyes, or you'll get the soap in your eyes!"

Kyungsoo didn't need to be told twice. As soon as they were closed, he felt gentle hands beginning to massage his head, working through the knots that had formed in his wet hair. He could feel the soapy shampoo forming in his hair. A smile bloomed on his face at the feeling. He and Jongin had taken many baths together in the past, and Kyungsoo's favorite part of them never failed to be when Jongin washed his hair.

"Sorry for not warning you, hyung. I didn't know you would be so surprised," Jongin apologized.

Kyungsoo could hear that he felt bad, and he wanted to roll his eyes at the other for apologizing over something that wasn't much of a big deal, but he couldn't. He let out a low hum, showing that he forgave the other and leaned into the touch, wincing slightly when he felt his hair being pulled.

Suddenly, the sound of the door swinging open made Kyungsoo freeze, and he cracked an eye open to see Junmyeon groaning and doing a little dance, cursing the JongSoo couple.

"Why do I always have to pee when you guys are taking a bath, goddammit!" Junmyeon snapped, before slamming the door shut and shouting to his mother that he was going next door (which the Mrs. Kim responded to by asking why, and Junmyeon simply responded by yelling that he needed to "ing pee or" his "bladder was going to burst").

"See? He's horrible," Jongin said, pouting.

"He needed to pee. Anybody would be horrible."

"You're not horrible, hyung."

"That's because we're not married yet."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After explaining to Jongin that yes, he did want to marry him, Kyungsoo washed Jongin's hair, making the younger male almost fall asleep (Kyungsoo woke him right up by splashing soapy water in his face, which then resulted in having to get soap out of Jongin's eyes-- they were now red and swollen, but somehow, he still managed to look incredibly handsome-- and a lot of whining from Jongin).

Now they were both standing, watching as the water began to disappear down the drain. Suddenly, Kyungsoo's vision left him and all he saw was black. Surprised, he blinked, before realizing that he had a towel on his head. Slowly, he reached up, pulling it off and grinning at Jongin who was smiling at him with that godly smile of his, before grabbing a towel of his own. Kyungsoo began to dry his hair, humming a soft tune under his breath, then moved down to his legs, so he could step out of the tub. He wrinkled his nose once his feet were on the dry, cold ground, shivering slightly, before he turned around to see if Jongin was out yet, only to freeze at the sight.

Kyungsoo always knew that Jongin was weird, but he was still shocked at just how strange he was, hence why he was staring at his boyfriend's body, a towel in between his muscular thighs, as if he were riding a horse. He was dragging the blue fabric back and forth, a hand holding one end of the towel behind his back and the other in the front, a serious look on his face.

"Um... What are you doing?"

Jongin looked up from his drying, before flashing a bright smile. "I'm drying myself, hyung! What does it look like?"

"It look like you're trying to give yourself an abrasion in your private areas."

Jongin frowned, looking down at the towel, then at Kyungsoo, pouting. "But... I always dry myself like this..."

Kyungsoo sighed, shaking his head. Of course, he always dried himself like this. This was Jongin. "I see... Well, if you keep drying yourself like that, your might get really wrinkly and no one will want to see it or touch it."

Jongin gaped at him, his eyes waterng slightly.

Kyungsoo felt guilty.

"R-really? Not even you?"

He forgot Jongin had insecurities.

Kyungsoo shook his head. "That's not what I meant. I wasn't saying that seriously." He reached forward, taking the towel from Jongin's grasp. "I just don't want you giving yourself burns in sensitive areas, all right?"

Jongin brightened up, launching himself at Kyungsoo and hugging him tightly. "Aw! Thanks, hyung! I love you too!"

Kyungsoo laughed, hugging the taller boy tightly, pulling back slightly to stand on his tip-toes and place a quick peck on his lips. "Let's go get dressed, all right?"

"Okay, hyung! I'll meet you in my room, okay?"

Kyungsoo nodded, chuckling, as he wrapped his towel around his waist and tossing Jongin's towel back at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin peeked out of the bathroom, making sure Kyungsoo was gone, before fixing the towel back in its spot and beginning to dry himself again because, wow... Old habits are hard to break.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

ew what did i write... see, my sis and i came up with this idea, so shoutout to her for helping lol. when you put us together to come up with story ideas, this is what you get sobbeu sobbeu. but um you know how on cartoons they have a cartoon character drying himself by like, rubbing the towel against themselves like this:

degas_mujer_peinandose.jpg

yeah um i dont have the patience to look for another pic so yeah...
but like the cartoons would rub themselves like that and i had a phase when i was like, 5-6 or something that i could do what cartoons did, so i used to dry myself like that and like... yeah :(

i hope you enjoyed this sobs

this .

i know.

hope you liked it anyways.

i lub you all o u o

-- mir

p. s. that was my past author's note ahahaha. im just copying lololol. ok yeah.