i sleep [i/i]

Dumbin the Great [SERIES]
[I/I]
I Sleep

Jongin grinned, his eyes snapping open. He found himself rolling out bed and letting the blankets pool around his feet as he stood, shivering slightly in delight at the nice breeze he felt. Oh, today was going to be a good day, he could feel it. Not only was it his boyfriend's birthday, but today was pajama day at school

He loved it when there was a "day" at school. Sure, sometimes he went overboard, but it wasn't his fault. He felt the need to be better than everyone on one of those days. Unfortunately for him, there was also someone else who wanted to also be dressed the best on these kinds of days: Luhan. Actually, the two are really good friends, but when it came to special days, the two couldn't be anymore competitive.

Jongin sighed, looking down at himself and tilting his head to the side. "Wait... I sleep ," he muttered, a smirk beginning to form on his face. Oh, it most definitely was going to be a good day.

 

 

 

 

"All right..." Jongin stuck his head out of his room, glancing to the left and to the right, rubbing his bare chest, since the air was colder in the hallway than in his room. I just have to get past Junmyeon hyung and umma. As if on cue, his brother's door opened, and a pale, short boy slipped out, a backpack slung over his shoulder. The fact that Junmyeon was just now leaving meant that their mother was already gone, leaving her two sons to their own devices. He obviously didn't see Jongin, since he turned his back towards him and made his way to the stairs, humming a soft song under his breath.

Jongin watched him go, pausing his staring momentarily to yawn, his mouth opening so wide his eyes closed. Hyung is... A little oblivious, he decided, though he was pretty sure even his brain crossed out 'a little'. When he heard the front door open and shut, Jongin skipped back into his room, grabbing his bag and walking out of his room, down the stairs, and out the door, marching proudly down the streets. He pretended he didn't see the stares he got from several kids walking by and how their parents quickly covered their eyes and yelled at him to "put some ing clothes on!" (which he haughtily replied by yelling back "after you clean your ing mouth" and walked away like a boss).

 

 

 

 

 

Walking past the gates of his school, Kim Jongin grinned at everyone who stared, giggling a little as he felt Jongin Jr. bouncing against his thighs. The breeze felt nice, he had to admit, and Jongin couldn't help but to wish that every day was pajama day.

"J-Jongin?"

Jongin blinked, stopping his confident strut and turned around to face Tao, a Chinese transfer student who had moved in recently. Jongin had been the only who had paid attention to him at first, so Tao followed him around often (he followed Junmyeon a lot too when he went over to the Kims house). The blue haired boy (that had gotten him in a lot of trouble, but Tao was too stubborn to dye his hair back to black) was wearing panda footie pajamas. There was a hood to his pajamas, and it was pulled over his head, the small, black ears flopping around lazily. Jongin had to admit that he looked adorable. "Hey, Panda," he greeted, grinning happily, and reaching out to hug the taller boy.

"Hi... Why dressed that?" he asked, letting the shorter male hug him, though he wasn't exactly pleased, his Korean seeming to be worse than usual.

"Hmm? Why am I dressed like this?" At the nod Jongin received from Tao, Jongin giggled again. "Don't I look cute?"

"Honest?"

"Yes, be honest."

"No."

Jongin pouted.

"y."

"Huang Zitao!"

Tao turned around to see one of the upperclassmen making his way over, obviously annoyed at the panda boy. He was tall-- taller than Tao--, and he was angry. He was dressed in pajamas as well, but it was just a pair of sweatpants and a tank top, exposing his long, built arms. "Oh... Bye, Jonginnie." With that, Tao was gone, with the tall man running after him and yelling about dyeing his hair.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin walked into his homeroom, immediately silencing all the students around. He ignored them and walked to his seat, frowning when he got to it and he noticed that his was going to stick to the bottom. Glancing around, he noticed a jacket slung over his best friend's chair (they were in the same class). Smirking, he snatched it and laid out on his chair, before settling down, opening his bag and taking out his phone. As he unlocked his phone, his smirk melted into a sweet smile as he noticed that his boyfriend had texted him a cute picture of him in his pajama (which happened to be one that the two had gone out to buy together-- pink, girly pajamas that Kyungsoo, his boyfriend, hated).

"Yah, you little . What are you doing to my jacket?"

Jongin glanced up, grinning when he saw his best friend in chocolate bubble tea pajamas. "Sehuna! Hi! You look so cute!"

" off, Jongin. What the hell are you wearing?" Sehun grimaced, looking over the tan male who had stood up to show off his pajamas. "Why are you ?"

Jongin giggled, slapping Sehun's shoulder, flirtatiously, in which the younger boy responded too by convulsing and looking green. "When you say it like that it sounds wrong, Sehunnie baby. I'm just wearing my pajamas. You should know better than anyone that I don't wear clothes to sleep."

Sehun blushed a light pink and snatched his jacket from the other's seat. " you, Kim Jongin. I hope you die in the deepest pits of Heaven."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To say that class went smoothly would be... Correct. The teacher didn't even glance at Jongin, considering the fact that he kept his nose buried in his book whilst he taught (hence the fact why all the girls were gathered around Jongin's desk and taking turns touching his abdominal muscles and arms and sometimes... His you-know-what). Once class was dismissed, Jongin happily latched onto Sehun's arm, ignoring the way the taller boy seemed to growl at him. "Today is such a perfect day, don't you think, Thehunnie?"

"No."

"But why?" Jongin whined, his lower lip jutting out in a pout. "Everything is perfect today. The weather is perfect, Kyungie is perfect, I'm perfect, my paj--"

"J-Jongin?"

Jongin's ears perked up like a puppy's and he whirled around, dragging Sehun with him, making the younger almost come into contact with Jongin Jr. "Kyungie!" He dragged Sehun along as he launched himself at the older boy, ignoring the fact that by now, everyone had stopped what they were doing and were watching the trio. "Happy birthday!"

"Speak of the devil," Sehun muttered, rolling his eyes.

"J-Jongin, what are you wearing?"

"More like what isn't he wearing," Sehun scoffed, sporting a red nose because even though Kyungsoo has narrow shoulders, they're bony, and it hurts when one's nose is rammed into one.

"Don't you like it, Kyung? These are my pajamas!"

"No. I hate them."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Panda, why do you think Kyungie hates my pajamas?"

Tao and Jongin were seated on the roof of the school, both eating their lunches. Tao looked over Jongin who was dejectedly picking at the tomatoes in his sandwich and reached out to grab a piece and toss it in his mouth. "I... Do not know, Jonginnie. I am sorry."

"Do you like my pajamas?"

"I think that it are... Very creative."

Jongin looked up at Tao with a look of gratefulness and admiration, before grinning brightly and shoving half of his sandwich in his mouth happily. "Fanksh, Pamda!"

 

 

 

 

 

After lunch, Jongin walked to his last class, finding the spring to his step gone, his once-confident stride gone. When he reached his classroom, he walked directly to his seat, barely sending Sehun a glance. Luckily, the expressionless boy was good at picking up emotions and instead of taking a jab at Jongin, he took his jacket that was still hung over his chair and draped it over Jongin's seat before he sat down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Jongin?" A deep, baritone voice rang out through the room. cutting off the babbling of the English teacher. Everyone looked up to see the principal, looking less than pleased as he glanced around the room, before his dark eyes landed on the sulking Jongin. "Come with me, young man."

A series of 'oooh's' ranging from sopranos to baritones rang around the room as Jongin stood and followed the principal out, ignoring the way the teacher seemed shocked at his attire and how the principal's eyes seemed to roam up and down his body, disapprovingly. Jongin, at this point, didn't exactly care. He liked his pajamas, but Kyungsoo didn't, so how were they supposed to get married and sleep in the same bed? What if Kyungsoo didn't like his body and they would never be able to get intimate like serious couples do? All these thoughts swirled around his mind as he followed the principal to his office, took the suspension slip from the chubby man's hands and left to go pack up to leave the school.

No, he didn't actually care that he was just suspended, which meant that he was probably going to be grounded. He didn't care that he might have embarrassed Tao, Sehun, and Kyungsoo by hanging out with them in his glory. All he cared about was that Kyungsoo hated his body, and that was not okay.

Sighing, he walked back into the classroom, grabbed his stuff and left (but not before taking the jacket throwing it in Sehun's face, finding sadistically pleasurable to waqtch Sehun squirm in his seat and thrash around to try and get the infected fabric off his face). Just as he was about to walk out of the school, soft fingers wrapped around his wrist and pulled him back, making his screech to a stop. Turning around, he noticed it was Kyungsoo and smile weakly. "Hey, Soo," he greeted, softly.

"Where are you going?"

"Ah..." Jongin nodded, looking down at the slip in his hand. "I got suspended."

"Oh... How long?"

Jongin hummed for a second, reading over the slip. "A week, only."

"Oh... Listen, Jongin..."

"No, it's okay, Kyung. I know that my body is a little disgusting, but I guess I hoped that if I got abs, you would like it a bit more, but maybe I was wrong... I guess you like flat stomachs better, so like... Lighter people. I'm sure that Sehun wouldn't mind trading lovers, though maybe he woud I don't really kn--"

Jongin's words were drowned out the second he felt a pair of soft lips on his own chapped ones. "What the hell are you talking about?" Kyungsoo mumbled against his lips, before pulling away, his wide eyes seeming angry with Jongin's words.

"You hate my pajamas..."

There was a moment of silence before Kyungsoo burst into fits of laughter, bending over and clutching his stomach, his eyes squeezing shut. "O-Oh my God," he gasped, trying to catch his breath. "A-Are you s-serious?"

Jongin could feel his cheeks turning red, and he looked down at his barefeet, toeing the ground softly. "It's not funny," he said, quietly.

Kyungsoo was quick to calm down, smoothing out the front of his pink pajamas, before running a hand up and down Jongin's nicely toned arms. "You're such an idiot, sometimes," he stated, fondly, a smile on his lips. "I don't hate your pajamas because you look bad in them-- on the contrary, you look amazing-- but I hate them because everyone got to see them, when it should only be me seeing everything."

Jongin blinked, staring down at his boyfriend, before a grin began to slowly stretch on his face. "So you really, really, really like them?"

"Yes."

"You're not lying?"

"Why would I?"

"Does that mean that..."

"What? Does that mean what?"

"That we're going to have ?"

"KIM JONGIN!"

"For your birthday!"

"SHUT UP!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Mom, I got suspended."

"What? Why?"

"It was pajama day at school."

"So?"

"I sleep ."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i'm just adding these otl. don't mind the updates if you've already read these.

-mir