chapter 2

secret love

It was 5:45 in the morning. Himchan was up early cooking breakfast for everyone. He placed six plates down on the table and walked back to the kitchen. He wanted to make a healthy meal so everyone could have their energy at practice today. "well this looks amazing". Himchan turns around and sees yongguk standing near the entrance to the kitchen.

"good morning my love" Himchan says sweetly.

"your up early"

"I wanted to make sure the boys had enough energy to get through the day"

Yongguk looks at the stove that was filled with various breakfast foods and his mouth begins to water.

He reaches for a piece of bacon but had his hand slapped by Himchan.

"no eating until the other members are up!'

"but chanie!!!"

Himchan gives him a cold stare.

He grabs a spoon and takes a sip of the kimchi stew that was boiling on the stove.

"perfect." he says to himself.

"umm himchan"

"yes?"

yongguk looks at him and points to the corner of his mouth.

Himchan tries wiping it off, but dosent get all of it off.

"here let me help you."

Yongguk walks over and gently grabs Himchans hands.

He slightly tilts his head to the side and pushes his lips against Himchans.

He slowly on his bottom lip. He could taste some of the kimchi stew in his mouth.

By now, both of them were deep into the kiss. Himchan had his arms wrapped around yongguks neck and yongguk had his hands placed on HImchans chest.

"somthing smells good!"

They both break away from their kiss suddenly. They look at each other for a quick moment before daehyun entered the kitchen.

"whoah look at all the food!"

Youngjae was now standing behind him, his lips as he examined all of the food on the stove.

The members took their seats as Jongup helped Himchan place all of the food on the table.

"are we all excited for ou dance practice tonight?" Himchan says, trying to start a conversation.

The other members sat in silence. None of them were excited to start learning the new dance for their comeback.

"this food tastes delicious" daehyun says.

"everyhing tastes delicious to you" youngjae says.

Daehyun blushes. He looks down at his bowl that was filled with rice and kimchi stew.

"so Himchan did you remember to empty the trash out last night?" yongguk asks him.

"yes hyung"

"really? because yesterday I was cleaning out the trash in the dorm and I noticed it was halfway full."

"okay fine. maybe I havent yet. I will clean it out after we eat . I promise."

Yongguk rolls his eyes. "you should have taken care of this yesterday.."

"can somebody please pour more water in my cup?" zelo suddenly asks.

They ignore him and continue to argue.

"I dont see what the deal Is, I was planning on doing it after breakfast."

Zelo reaches for the water, but his hand was pushed away by Yongguk.

"thats not the point. You need to take more responsibility with your chores" He scolded at Himchan.

Himchan put his head down.He knew there was no point in trying to argue with him.

"sorry hyung..." He says.

The entire table was quiet. Nobody was eating, not even Daehyun.

Yongguk stands up from the table. "im going to work on the lyrics for a new song. Everyone, make sure you are ready to leave by 9:00"

He leaves his plate on the table and walks to the bedroom. 

"I never did get my water" Zelo quietly says.

Himchan patiently waited for all of the members to finish their breakfast before he started to clear the table.

"Junhong, help me do the dishes." Himchan says.

"yes umma" he says quietly under his breath.

They worked on the dishes in silence. Zelo tried to start a conversation but could tell that Himchan was not in a talking mood.

"hes probably still upset about what happened between him and yongguk hyung." he thinks to himself.

They finally finish the dishes and zelo runs off to go spend time with youngjae and Daehyun. Jongup was alseep on the couch.

Now that all of the members were distracted, he needed to go see his love yongguk.