chapter 13

secret love

The photoshoot was finally over. Everyone applauded and each member personally thanked the photographer.

"ugh Im so exhausted. Im ready to go to sleep now." Zelo said.

"Yeah, I feel like I havent slept in a week" Daehyun agreed.

Their manager led the way out of the studio and they walked to the van. Just as Yongguk was about to climb in he felt someone grab his wrist and pull him away from the car.

"Manager hyung, Yongguk and I are gonna be working at the studio together tonight. There are still some things that we need to finish so it would be a good idea if you just went back to the dorm withought us." Himchan said.

Yongguk gave him a suprised 'what the heck are you doing face'.

"well..thats fine I guess. Just try not to take to long."

"we wont sir." Himchan said. He gave him a salute before turning around and walking toward the studio. Yongguk could hear the sound of the van leaving the lot as they walked back to the studio."

"what do you think you are doing? You know that we dont have anything else to work on!!"

Himchan shushed him. "Believe me Gukkie, You are gonna like this.

"yeah I better." Yongguk whispered.

They silently walked down the hall untill they reach studio B. They stopped in front of the door.

"close your eyes." Himchan told Yongguk.

"why"

"Just do it"

"Himchan you are driving me crazy"

"yeah,yeah I know just do it."

Once Yongguk's eyes were closed, Himchan led him into the room and sat him down on a small sofa.

"can I open now?"

"not yet"

Himchan placed a small box on Yongguk's lap.

"okay now open"

Yongguk looked down at the box. He gave Himchan a curious look before he pulled off the top.

"Tigger!" Yongguk exclaimed. He pulled the stuffed tigger toy out of the box and hugged it tightly.

He looked at the toy more closely and realized somthing. This wasn't just another stuffed tigger. This was the same tigger that he had when he was a little boy.

"How did you find this?!" He asked his boyfried excitedly.

Himchan smiled. "I just made a quick call to your brother."

Yongguk let out a small giggle. He hadn't seen his tigger in almost five years. He had thought that it had been acidentally thrown away. He didn't know that Yongnam had it the entire time.

Yongguk felt a slip of paper in the tigger's hand. He pulled it out and opened it up. He read the letter out loud:

Yongguk,

so far we have been dating for nearly three weeks. These have been the most amazing three weeks of my entire life. A day never goes by when I dont think about you. In fact, Im crazy for you! You are so beautiful and I could never ask for a better boyfriend than you. You honestly make my life complete. I dont know where I would be withought you. I love you so much baby! sincerly, Kim Himchan.

"channie." Yongguk whispered.

He scooped up his boyfriend and crashed their lips together. Himchan forced His toungue into Yongguks mouth.

"Your amazing" Yongguk whispered into himchan's ear when he put him down.

"Yeah..I know I am" He gave him a small laugh.


An hour later, the two boys walked through the door and into the dorm.

"welcome back hyungs" Youngjae said

Himchan set his bag next to the door so he wouldn't forget it the next day.

" I thought that you boys would have been asleep by now" Himchan said

Daehyun shrugged. "I guess we all got our second wind"

"well You can stay up as late as you want, but Im going to bed" Yongguk said. He started to walk toward the bedroom untill he heard Jongup call his name.

"wait, where did you get that stuffed tigger hyung?" He asked him.

Yongguk looked down and notice that the tigger head was sticking out of his bag.

"Oh..umm.a fan gave it to me."

Jongup nodded.

Yongguk quickly walked to the bedroom with his bag before any of the other members began to question him.


Yay! Im really happy with the way this chapter turned out. Its probably one of my favorites so far. :) Hope you guys like it!!