chapter 11

secret love

"Hyung Im really hungry!" complained Jongup.

"Jongup, you will not die of starvation within the next 30 minutes. Please be patient!" Himchan said. He was busy cutting up pears to use for the morning breakfast.

Jongup moaned. He sprawled out on the floor holding his stomach.

Daehyun and Zelo was sitting on the couch playing video games.  Like always, they were argueing about who had won.

"No fair you obviously cheated!" Zelo yelled.

"No I didnt. Your just to stupid to beat me!" Daehyun screamed back.

"Ladies,ladies, your both pretty, now can we please break this up?" Youngjae said as he got in between them.

Daehyun shot Youngjae a hateful glare. He put down his controller and walked into the kitchen. Himchan was busy cooking cinnamon pancakes on the stove. Slices of pear were neatly placed on a plate near the stove.

"need any help hyung?" Daehyun offered.

"umm no im good. your version of helping is just standing to the side eating while I finish the rest of the food."

Daehyun smiled. He knew the truth, thats exactly what he does.

He went back into the living room with the other members. The morning went on like it always had, except for one thing. Daehyun noticed that zelo was being really quiet.

"whats wrong with him?" he thought "He is probably just mad that I beat him. Yeah, thats probably it"

Daehyun didnt know that he was actually thinking about what had happend the day before. All that zelo could think about was the conversation that he had with Himchan. The way his chest tightened up when he found out Himchan and Yongguk were a couple, falling into Himchan's arms and crying like a baby.

Everything kept replaying in his mind. His throat burned and he felt his body tense up. What? was he beginning to cry? No. He couldnt break down in front of eveyone. He stood up and quickly walked to the bathroom.

As soon as the door shut he pulled himself into a ball. Tears rolled down his face as he tried to contain himself. 

"damnit. why the hell would they do this to us? Why?" He screamed inside his head. He couldnt even think about how this was going to effect everyone else. 

About 20 minutes passed with zelo in the bathroom. He was able to calm himself down and sat on the floor taking deep breaths. 

"Maybe it wont be so bad that they are a couple." He thought. He kept trying to think positive.

"Junhong breakfast is ready!" He heard Himchan's voice comming from the dining room.

"im comming!" he called back. He took a deep breath before unlocking the door to the bathroom.


yeah so this was a shorter chapter. Ive been getting ready for a colorguard competition tomorrow and I havent had much time today. The next chapter will be alot longer than this. Sorry about it being so short. I feel bad :(  Anyways, please tell me if you are enjoying the story so far. I would love to hear your opinion. Thank you for reading, Saranghae!!