Yoonmi's in Danger Part2

A Different School Shouldn't Be That Bad

Xiumin POV:

I kick open the door to reveal an empty storage. There was no sign of any living creature the only thing in the storage was a chair with rope around the chair legs. I run in without hesitation as Lay runs behind me with Jen. When I get to the chair I see a piece of paper and I unfold it, it says "You're a step too late Baozi. Don't worry we won't hurt kill her but we just found out how precious she is to you so we want to know what you'll do for her."

Jen: What does it say?!

My hand shakes as I finish reading the note and I feel my eyes start to water. Lay grabs the paper out of my hand and reads it I stare at him as I see his eyes get wider as he continues to read the note. I watch Lay falls to his knees as hot tears roll down my cheek. Jen couldn't take it anymore she snatches the note that fell from Lay's hands. When she finishes reading it she just blankly stares at me and Lay back and forth.

Jen: What should we do......*Hands Xiumin the paper back*

I just stare at the paper hoping it is a dream. But then I think of something and squint at the paper.

Xiumin: Only the people at our school know my nickname...

Jen: What nickname???

Lay: *gets up slowly* Baozi....Baozi.....Baozi!!!*shakes Xiumin*

Xiumin: WHAT?!

Lay: I think I know who it is!!!

Jen and Xiumin: WHO?!

Lay: Look at the note. It's in pink that means it's a girl and it's not just any pink it's LIGHT magenta which means....

Xiumin: Girls Generation??

Lay: Yes!!

Xiumin: It can't be it's not their hand writting! They used to help me with my homework when we were actually friends and that's why I'm in sophmore math not freshmen with you guys. None of their handwritting is like this one....

Lay: Unless they made someone else write it!

Xiumin: Yoonmi???

Lay: Maybe I've never seen her handwritting either....

Xiumin: I have but only a couple times so I'm not really sure either... but I don't think it's her hand writting either...

Yoona POV:

I look over at Yoonmi who fell asleep in her chair. 

Yoona: How in the world could she fall asleep in a situation like this!  *sees someone walk in* AH~! Gabbie why didn't you knock on the door before you come in!!! You scared me!!

Gabbie: *bows* sorry....

Yoona: I'm glad you owed us something and agreed to do this!! They must be so cunfused!! They must have thought it was me and then once they see your hand writting they must have been so confused!!!!

Gabbie POV:

I know I owe them something of their choice and I have to decision of saying yes or no but this is way to much... I don't want to do this anymore!

Yoona: Gabbie!! I'm going to school to make them confused so they won't think it's me!! So watch out for Yoonmi while I'm gone!!

Gabbie: Yes....

I hear the door close and I run into the room Yoonmi's in and woke her up without a mask on purposely.

Gabbie: Yoonmi shi~ Please get up!!

Yoonmi: *groans* Huh, who are you... Are you trying to save me??

Gabbie: I-... yes I'm trying to save you.... Here I'll untie you but you'll have to use my phone to call your phone because I don;'t know where it is...

Yoonmi: what if they took the phone with them??

Gabbie: she didn't just in case they would search her for your phone.

Yoonmi: wait.... Who's "she" and who's "they"

Gabbie: *sighs* "she" is Yoona from Girls Generation, "they" is Exo... They asked me for help because they saved my life so I couldn't say no... But now I know that this is not right so I decided to save you before they come back!

Yoonmi: *wriggles out of the rope* Oh so you're not a good person betraying the bad person you were just a good person to begin with! What's your name?!

Gabbie: My name is Gabrielle but call me Gabbie! *walks off to find phone* Yoonmi shi! I found your phone!! Now lets get out of here before they come back!!

Yoonmi: Hold on let me make a phone call!

Gabbie: Ok, but hurry they should be back anytime soon!

Yoonmi: *nods* Xiumin!! I have no time to talk I'm being rescued right now I'll turn my location services on so you can find where I am but I have to leave before they come back!! bye!!!

Gabbie: let's go!!

I grab Yoonmi's arm to keep her safe and when I open the door I see Yoona about to open the door. She see's us trying to run away.