Gabbie the new girl

A Different School Shouldn't Be That Bad

Gabbie POV:

Yoona: Gabbie! What are you doing?! Are you back stabbing me after all I've done to save your life?!

Sehun: Yes she is! And she made the right decision!! *pushes Yoona out of the way and grabs Gabbie by the wrist who was still holding onto Yoonmi and swings them behind him*  Go take her somewhere safe. I don't know who you are but since you tried to save Yoonmi noona I think I trust you enough to bring her somewhere safe.

I run off onto a street and see these guys that imediately stop there tracks once they saw me running with Yoonmi shi.

Yoonmi POV:

While I was running away with Gabbie shi we see Exo running towards us and once they saw me they stopped and pulled me away from Gabbie and told her to go away. 

Yoonmi: NO IT'S A MISUNDERSTANDING!! She's the one who saved me!!

Kai: Are you ok? She was running and pulling you with her she was clearly trying to hid you somewhere!! *glares at Gabbie* What are you doing you're clearly not wanted why are you still standing there!

Gabbie: Yoonmi shi, I hope you stay safe from now on I hope to see you later! *runs off*

Yoonmi: Gabbie wait!!! *Gabbie continues running*

I start to cry uncontrolably one my friends were mean to my new friend and misunderstood who she actually was and I probably won't be able to see her again when she just saved my life!

Yoonmi: She was the one who saved me!! *glares at Kai with red puffy eyes*

Kai: Sorry.... At least your safe, right? *gives a hopeful smile*

Xiumin: YOONMI!!

I turn back and see Xiumin running towards me. I give him a hug because 1. I really need a hug because I won't see Gabbie anymore 2. he would want to hug me since he knows I'm safe now and 3. I haven't seen him in a while so he should get a hug.

Xiumin: Thank goodness your safe!!! *pulls away* Lets go and get that person that did this to my Yoonmi! Yoonmi go somewhere safe ok! I'll call you when were done! How about this, go to the school and ask the teachers what you missed and we'll meet you there!

Yoonmi: Ok...

I get to school and I see a familiar backside, I walk up to the girl with blonde hair to the shoulders and tap her shoulder. When she turns around I imediately recognize her.

Yoonmi: Gabbie!! I thought I'd never see you again!!