Sweet Revenge of the Raptor

Sweet Revenge of the Raptor

It was about one in the afternoon and the sun shone in through the crystal clean windows of SHINee's dorm. The beams of sunlight landed right on to SHINee's bright blue couch in the middle of their messy living room, where two best friends were sitting and munching on buttered popcorn while watching Jurassic Park on television. Jonghyun and Key watched, eyes fixed on to the T.V. screen and mouths wide open in suprise with half-chewed popcorn in their mouths as a dinosaur picked up a truck and threw it on the ground, stomping over it in the process.

Key and Jonghyun flinched as they heard the sound of crunching metal and people screaming in agony. Both were shocked, for they had never seen such a violent movie before. Trying to brighten the atmosphere, Key lowered the volume of the movie and swallowed his popcorn. "You know Jjong, Shawols like to call you a raptor, I guess it's because you're loud and violent like the dinosaurs are in Jurassic Park!" Key joked. He laughed at his own comment and looked up at Jonghyun. Jonghyun said nothing and looked sullenly down at his half empty bowl of popcorn.  Key smacked Jonghyun lightly on the arm.

"Yaaah Jonghyun, are you okay?" Jonghyun looked up at Key. "I'm not violent Keybum, I'm really not."

Key, not catching Jonghyun's sad and serious tone let out a snort and laughed again. "Yeah right Jonghyun! Remember that one time you hit Taemin on the arm so hard that it turned purple after five minutes?"

"That was an accident...." Jonghyun said through gritted teeth, eyes wandering back to his popcorn bowl.

"And that one time you kicked Onew when he made fun of you being shorter than Taemin!" Key laughed, "Oh! And when you pushed Minho off of his chair when he made fun of your voice cracking during Kiss the Radio...."

"Enough," Jonghyun said quietly with his hands tightly sqeezing his popcorn bowl. And Key knew that he had accidentally hurt Jonghyun's feelings.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. I was just joking, I know you're actually a really sweet person and...." But Key didn't get to finish his sentence, because Jonghyun had leaned over and kissed Key softly on the lips.

Key's eyes opened in shock, but he slowly closed them as he continued the kiss. The kiss was slow and soft, not rough and powerful like Key thought it would be. Jonghyun softly Key's bottom lip and Key slowly opened his mouth. Jonghyun's tongue explored every inch of Key's mouth, and there was no fight for dominance. Only an occasional touch of tongues. Jonghyun slowly wrapped his arms around Key's waist and Key played around with Jonghyun's soft brown hair.

Jonghyun then broke the kiss, somewhat out of breath, and laid back on to the couch, pulling Key down on to his chest. Key sighed and rested his head on Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun smiled.

"So, do you still think that I'm a violent dinosaur, Keybum?"

"No, but you're my dinosaur," Key said smiling. And he looked up and captured Jonghyun's lips again with his own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lol, well this was just absolutely horribly written. Oh well, at least i passed some time. hope you guys enjoyed this! :D comment and tell me what you think!