Chapter 1

Life~

I woke up, surprise to see my little brother , D.O , staring at me with those cute little eyes. Alright , let me get this straight. D.O is not my real brother. But i still favours him. He's so cute. (Spazz. ><") He smiled at me and ran downstairs. I stood up walked towards my study desk. On my walls , there's alot of sticky note. And the one that catches my attention is "School today~ 8:00 , SHARP." I glanced at my clock  , 7:17. Shoot. I quickly took a bath and wore my new uniform. Today's my first day of school. Just hope no jerks or es disturb my life. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I saw sandwhich. Yum. I grabbed it and ran to school. I could hear my mom calling out for me. Right , my fake "mom" . But i'll just call her mom then. ;) I arrived at 7:38. I'm still early. I walked slowly down the hallway ,looking around. I knocked on the principal office and went in. He asked me why i was wearing shades. I said that i have my own reasons. Luckily he didn't bother. My previous schools had always been bugging me about it. Finally. :) I went out and go straight to my locker. Clean. Obviously. -_- I put several "unimportant" things and closed it shut. When it strikes 7:45 , the hallway was packed. I rolled my eyes. How i hated crowded and noisy places. I searched for my classroom ,there! I went inside and greeted the teacher and introduced myself. I sat at end of the classroom. All of them looked at me and arched their eyebrows. I can sense that they're suspicous. Nice. Yes , i have a pale skin color. I focused during class and when it's lunch time , i walked slowly towards the cafeteria. I found a seat and ate. Just then , a few girls walked towards me and slammed my table. I looked and it was none other than the so-called "es" . I continue eating. Until one of them was pissed and slid my food of tray onto the floor. What the heck?

" You should listen to us , ." One of them said.

" I don't give a damn."

" So ,you're new?"

" Yeah , so?"

" You should respect us from now on?" 

"Why should i?" I stood up and walked away from them , before i could do so , one of them held my wrist tightly , but i didn't feel any pain.

" Do you know us?"

"Yes , es."

" You're dead"

"How?"

"You'll see."

"I don't see anything." One of them slapped me hardly. I rubbed my cheeks and smirked. The bell rang. I sat there while waiting for the other students to go out of the cafeteria. When there's no one , i exited the cafeteria , but i could sense a group of people watching me from afar. But i didn't care and went towards my next lesson. When school ended , i walked towards my locker and i did what i was suppose to. I looked around me and there's no one. Right , they might having their sports lesson now. Sports lesson are held after school but i didn't participate. Just as i was about to walk , someone grabbed my hair that made me turned to them. Argh, those es. They slapped me and kicked me. No , i must control. I musn't show my true self... They continued attacking me when i couldn't control anymore. Just as i was about to move the things around me , a group of girls approached us. Another?

"Hara , Gyuri , stop what you're doing!" One of the shorty said.

" I'm sorry..." They ran quickly. Why are they scared of them. I looked at the shorty and focused on her eyes. Her background... The queenkas. I stood up and brushed the dirts off my skirt. They looked at me.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" The shorty said.

"You must be Kim Taeyeon." I said coolly.

"W-wait ,how did you know?"

"I just know." I smirked. I can see them look at me suspicously.

"We're -" I cut them off.

"Queenkas. Nice to meet you." I said , smiling.

" Woah ,you're creepy." One of the girls said.

" Don't worry , i'm not a ghost , Sunny-shii." They nodded. They looked like they just saw a ghost. I walked past them and went home. Strange. -_- I slept and woke up extra early at 5:38. I yawned and went to take a shower. I wore my uniform and went to school. I didn't bother to eat breakfast. I just need to clear my mind. From all those things...I did...In the past...I shaked my head and sat on a nearby bench in the school. I could hear people laughing and giggling loudly. Jeez , i'm having a hard time here and there they are laughing. -_- Great. They stopped laughing when they saw someone sitting on the bench. They tapped my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and turned to them. I stood up. 

" Oh , anyeonghaeseyo." I said.

"Oh..."

" Is that what you really say to others? Nice."

" No , we're just shocked about yesterday..You know..."

"Yeah..."

"What's your name?"

"Seo JooHyun. You can call me Seohyun ,though."

" Ohh , okay.: They said together.

" What brings you here? I mean ,it's really early." Hyoyeon said.

"I just need to clear some things in my mind and accept the truth about my true self.."

"You true self? What is it?"

"Nothing. I'll just go somewhere ,see ya." I said ,carrying my bag and rushing through the hallway. I guess they followed me. I feel like screaming at them ,but to avoid getting angry at them ,i just let them be. That's it. I turned my head and all of them were gone. Nice trick there. I turned infront and Hara's gang was there ,giving me icy cold stares.

"Now , it's my day today." I can see Hara smirking. Alright. Control..... They pushed me until i can see SNSD hiding behind the lockers. They stared at me , i did too. They wanted to help but i didn't want to burden them. I pushed Hara's gang backwards so they won't see SNSD there. SNSD was there staring at every move they made. Until Gyuri accidently smacked my sunglasses. It dropped on the floor , i closed my eyes. Not wanting them to see the color of my eyes. It's red. Because i'm angry. I need to exit this place. They punched me until i can't take it anymore , i opened my eyes ,stood up and stared at them angrily.

"Right , you think you can go on with it? You better stay away from me before i get even more angrier than ever." I said in a cold voice. I grabbed my glasses and wore them , before i could ,the rest was infront of me , staring at my eyes. DAMN! I quickly wore it and stood infront of them.

"What was that?" Taeyeon asked.

"What was?"

"Your eyes...-"

"It's nothing , okay. I just wore contact lens so i could scare them off."

"But , how could it covers everything?"

" I just bought the limited edition ones. Don't be scared." 

"Can you opened your eyes again so i can be sure?" Tiffany asked. I could hear her voice cracking. Probably scared. I turned away and pretended to take out my contact lens and threw them away and showed my eyes. Luckily , it's back to normal. I guess it's a normal day for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A/N: Hey ,i hope you enjoy this chapter. I won't be updating tomorrow , since i'm going to Malaysia. Well , have a nice day!~ See you on Monday , arasso?! Anyeong~~

-Author'nim- ♦