Chapter 3

I will always accept you for who you are and what you do.
Suho was absent for that day in school. Lay of course was sad and he felt alone. The people were looking at Lay and whispering at his back. As he was walking alone in the corridor, the bullies approached him and started to hurt him physically. He tried to fight back but there were many of them. So when he went home, he cleaned his wounds and everything. Then after a while, he got a text message from Suho. "Hi Lay! This is Suho! Can you come to my house on Saturday so we can study together? Sorry for a while ago. I got sick. But i'll be alright on Saturday. Here's the adress *Reads adress*". Lay smiled and replied to the txt message. It was then a Saturday. Lay was at Suho's house. "Oh hi Lay! Come in!" Suho said excitedly. "Thank You Suho! Woah, you have a beautiful house!" Lay replied. "Thanks" Suho said. Then Suho's mother came down. "Oh hello! You must be?...." the mother asked. "Hello! I'm Lay" he replied. The father went down too. "Honey, This is Lay, Suho's friend" the mother said. "Oh hello young man. Well, I hope you enjoy your time here with Suho" he said. "Of course. Suho's a nice guy and we have fun talking to each other" he replied. "Well good. Now boys, please take care of yourselves. Suho, your mom and I have to go somewhere" the dad said. "Ok" Suho replied. So when they left, both of them went up to Suho's room. "Hey Lay? Why do you have a bruice at your arm? And a wound at your leg? What happened?" Suho asked worriedly. "Well, I got beaten up by the bullies" Lay said. "When I get there, i'm gonna beat them up one by one" Suho said angrily. "Suho! No! You're going to get killed! Please Suho! I'm alright!" Lay said with worry. "Well, what's most important is you're still alive. I'm so worried about you" He replied. "Thanks Suho" Lay said giving Suho a hug. "Lay, may I ask you something?" he asked. "Sure what is it Suho?" Lay replied. "Uuuum, you love me right? As a bro?" he asked. "Yeah of course" Lay said. "Lay, please try to understand that, I dont love you as a bro but, I love you as in like, I really really love you. Lay, *holds Lay's hands* when you became my friend, and during those rough and tough times, you never gave up on me. I was so thankful to have you, Lay. But will you still accept me eventhough I am gay to love you?" Suho said. Then he put his head down with a few tears streaming down his face. But then Lay held Suho's head facing him. "Suho, I just want you to know. I love you too. I was afraid to admit it and oh my god, we finally admitted!" Lay said happily. Then he went near Suho to give him a kiss. Then while they were kissing, *Lay goes on top of Suho* and they keep kissing and holding hands. "But Lay, IF there was a time I was rough on you, I hope you can still forgive me and accept me for who I am" Suho said sadly. "Suho, I will accept you for who you are. You know what? We all have eyes right?" Lay said. "Yes, Lay" Suho said. "Well, we all have different types of pair of eyes. And thats like people seeing things differently. In the eyes of the people that hate you, they see you as a waekling and a push over. But to my eyes, you're a wonderful, strong and amazing person. You always have this something they dont have. And that's what makes you special. I love you Suho. For who you are" Lay said. "Thank you Lay. You're so special to me" Suho said with a smile and kissed Lay passionatley on the lips.