Why am I shuttering, noona...

Love Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I sighed for the third times before opening the door. And as expected, the moment I opened it, he was there, leaning on the wall with that stupid grin of his, it was cut- no it wasn’t. I didn’t get why he kept waiting for me. No, he didn’t wait because he was nice. He waited because he wanted to make me gone mad, like every morning for the past 3 months.

 

This guy is really something. How can he be so annoying?

 

“Annyeong noona~”

 

Did you hear that? Noona? How am I his noona? I barely know him. All I knew about him was that he lived next door and was my son’s teacher. I didn’t answer and just glared him and like always, my glare didn’t seem to bother him at all.

 

“Don’t glare too much noona, your wrinkles can be seen.” He was grinning widely and I was about to blow my top. *Relax Relax~ you can do better than this Young Mi* I mind-controlled myself, trying to stay calm.

 

I was walking to the bus-stop and he was following me. What was wrong with him? He had so much time to waste. And I still didn’t get why he was following me though. I was busy thinking as I almost ran into a motorbike. But luckily someone pulled me away in time.

 

The next moment, I realised that someone was hugging me tight. For a moment, I thought it was Kyungsoo. The feeling, I had that feeling again. I quickly looked up, expected it to be him but it wasn’t and it will never be.

 

He was gone; I have to let him go. I tried but I still can’t.

 

I looked up and it was Kai. For some unknown reason, every time he was around, I felt Kyungsoo’s presence. The kind of feeling that I haven’t be able to feel for 3 years; I got to feel it again but this time, it was with someone else.

 

And it was weird.

 

“Yah! Be more careful, would you?” He was yelling at me and I somehow got scared. I pulled myself away from him and looked away. I felt so embarrassed but at the same time, I felt like I should say ‘Thank You’.

 

“Did you just call me Yah?” There you go. I never said what I wanted to say. Why was ‘Thank You’ so hard to say? Why every single feeling was so hard to express?

 

He looked at me unbelievably and smirked. I hated it when he smirked, how could he be so hateful?

 

“What if I did? And I was expecting a ‘Thank’ though.” He said, waiting for me to say that word but as stubborn as I am. I wouldn’t do what someone else wanted me to do. I just stared at him and gave him a cold look.

 

“Whatever! Leave me alone.” I said harshly and walked away. Not caring about him. Should I feel bad? I guessed I shouldn’t.

 

He was just a little kid anyway.

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Whatever! Leave me alone.” She said coldly and walked away. Woah! This noona is really no joke! How could she just walk away after I saved her life? So rude!

 

I still followed her though. Why? I didn’t know. Maybe because it was Saturday and I have no social life. Heck no! To be honest, I just like being close to her, teasing her and … I just like everything about her.

 

What should I say?

 

She was the first woman that ever made me feel this way? What kind of feel? Well… the feeling tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter