Remember (HunHan) 1

EXO Collection

It's been a long day full of schedules for EXO.. They were recording EXO Showtime, the 4th episode. 

 

To see who cried the fastest, they watched Miracle in Cell No. 7. They were all fine sitting, but they were all close to sleeping. Lay slept, Chen slept too, but the other members were sleepy and angry because of the movie.

 

Until it got to probably the sadest part of the movie, the room was suddenly quiet. The members are watching quietly in the room, only cryings from the movie was all it was heard. Chen, who was sleeping woke up, but Lay was still sleeping. They were in the moment of crying. They all just looked at another with eyes full of sadness. They were so close to tearing, but they kept it in. 

 

Tao wasn't able to hold his tears, his tears starting to fall from his eyes, but trying to pretend to be angry instead. Luhan was the second to cry. Everytime he wipes his tears off of his face, another tear comes down his cheek. Tears were running down Kris's, the cold guy, cheeks.

 

While some are holding back tears, Luhan couldn't but keep checking on Sehun, his secreted love. Sehun was in the middle of Luhan and Kris. But he just kept staring at them who were crying around him. 

 

After time passed, Luhan was asleep on Sehun's shoulder. Sehun just kept looking at his lover's beautiful face. "Ya! We know you love him, why don't you just tell him?" Baehyun yelled across the room, laughing. "Hyunggggggg! Be quiet.. He'll hear you!" Sehun pouted. Luhan woke up in a sudden face. 

 

"I'm going to sleep in the room, it's all noise over here!" He stood up, feeling dizzy. "Ya, Sehun~ah! Help your hyung!" Baekhyun laughed giving Sehun a wink. 

 

Sehun quickly stood and held Luhan, walking him to his room. 

 

When they got to the room door, Sehun opened the room's door for Luhan, and let go of Luhan grip on him. 

 

As he was going to leave, Luhan held his wrist. "Ya! Help me get to bed.. I'm feeling dizzy." Sehun was standing there, seeing his lover's eyes half open half asleep. He was getting negative things in his mind, but he liked it. 

 

He piggybacked Luhan to the bed. He carefully placed him on the bed, so he wouldn't wake him up. As he bent his back to place Luhan on the bed, the "sleepy" Luhan wrapped his legs around Sehun's small waist. 

 

"Hyung.." Sehun called. Luhan was holding his waist really tight by his legs, and held Sehun's shoulder part with his arms tightly.

 

Sehun's back was on top of Luhan's body. He could feel Luhan's poking his back. "Uhm.. Hyung!" Sehun called again, but there was no sound coming from Luhan. 

 

"Stay with me tonight! Will you?" Luhan whispered, making Sehun feel his breathe on his neck. 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

--In the morning--

Luhan woke up, he opened his eyes slowly seeing Sehun next to him....... He giggled quietly, but that made Sehun wake up. Sehun opened his eyes, and looking at Luhan, who's next to him.. He stared at Luhan, from head to toes... He was.... as well.. "What happened?" Sehun asked blushing. "You don't remember?" Luhan asked surprised. Sehun thought for a little. He opened his mouth widely. "You remember right?" Luhan asked excitedly. 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YES! The first part I got from EXO's Showtime ep 4.. I added some parts that weren't in the episodes though ;3.. I had to write this, because it was so cute how during the movie Luhan kept looking at Sehun. WAIT FOR THE NEXT PART, IT'LL BE HAWT I PROMISE!