Do What You Want..(Sulay) 1

EXO Collection

Suho once went to an amusement park, at the age of 7, in which was the first time for him to actually go to such a fun place. He was treated unfairly by his parents, who always have been busy with their own problems. But.. When one day they had a field trip to an amusement park, he..

 

went on the ferris wheel. He was so excited! But exactly on May 21, 1999 at 4:07 PM, before turning 8 years old, once the ferris wheel spins he suddenly..

 

 

suddenly...

 

 

fell down on the ground, due to he was looking down, his head was way out, that day was not sunny. That day, was windy.. 

 

Due to the fell, he lost him childhood memory. Everytime he went to the amusement park, everytime he looks at the ferris wheel, he gets his aweful childhood memory back. He never goes to the amusement park because he doesnt want his memory to come back.. None of the EXO members know about this, but what happens?

 

Hyung gave my two tickets for the amusement park. I don't want to go there! It brings me all the aweful childhood memories back. Suho thought. What should I do?

 

Hyung!  Someone called Suho as he knocked the door. 

Come in Lay! Suho yelled.

"What are you doing here?" Lay asked. "Just thinking." He smiled to Lay. "Oh well, EXO members are waiting for you to come for dinner. Aren't you gonna come?" He asked Suho, still standing by the door. "Uh.. no.. I dont want dinner, I'm still full since Lunch." Suho told Lay. 

 

Lay walked away, and closed the door so Suho stays alone. After a minute, Lay came into the room. He closed the door and walked up to Suho and sat next to him. "What's wrong?" Lay asked Suho. 

 

"Hyung gave me those tickets for the amusement park for tomorrow." He handed Lay the tickets. "You can take them and go with the any other member of EXO." Suho smiled. "Why can't you go?" Lay asked worried. Suho seemed disappoint and lonely those past couple of days. "What's wrong with you always alone in the room?" "Just because.." Suho answered Lay with a fake smile. 

 

"Well--" Lay said. "Since you gave me those tickets, how about we both go together and have fun?" "I dont want to go thats why im giving you those tickets." Suho chuckled. 

 

"Please! i wont have fun with the others." Lay pouted. Suho couldn't say no to Lay's cuteness. His pout was so cute. "Okay. Fine I'll go with you!" Suho smiled. "YAY! I'll go prepare for tomorrow!" Lay left the room happy and excited for the next day. Suho couldn't  just refuse what the one he likes wanted to do. He always liked it when Lay smiles and gets happy because of him.

 

--At the amusement park the next day--

 

Suho was just wishing he wouldn't get aweful memories back when he's with Lay. 

 

They were having fun. Suho enjoyed watching Lay smiling and having fun. No memories are back. I hope it stays like this the whole day. Suho thought. Suho and Lay were enjoying their day, riding all the rides in the park. 

 

They were really tired. It was 3:30 PM and they thought they should go eat lunch then come back to ride the rest of the rides they haven't went on. Including the ferris wheel! I love it! Lay said excitedly. Hmm sure. Suho had to just fake a smile so that Lay wouldn't notice he doesn't want to go on the ferris wheel or even go near it.

 

"I'll go to the restroom, Lay. Wait for me here." Suho left Lay in the cafe in the park. 

 

Suho wanted to see if the memories will be back, so he went near the ferris wheel. He looked at his watch and noticed the time is 4:05. He stood there watching the kids and people so excited and happy on the ferris wheel. All the sudden, at exactly 4:07, Suho started feeling like a headache. All the memories were coming back again. He felt so dizzy, remembering all those aweful childhood memories. He knelt down on his knees. He was so dizzy he couldn't control himself. Tears were coming out of his eyes. He felt like everyone is looking at him, knelt down on the ground he felt as if he was going to faint. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! He was screaming in his head. He wanted to scream out loud, but he felt as if there's no sound coming out of him. He was just kneeling down on the ground by the ferris wheel crying. He felt like everyone around is laughing at his cries, little kids laughing at him like he was a little kid crying about something useless that doesn't worth the crying. He tried to stop the memories from coming back, but he couldn't. He felt as if he could hear a voice behind him yelling, Suho hyung, what are you doing there?! He turns around, looking at every direction, but he can't see anyone he knows. All he saw was kids looking at him. All he can see is his aweful, horrible memories in his mind. 

 

"Hyung! What are you doing there?!" Lay screamed aloud behind Suho so he would notice him. I could hear voices, they're unreal! i could only feel like the voices in the memories are REAL! Suho thought.

 

Lay walks closer to Suho. He could hear crying noises. "SUHO?!" He asked, placing his hands on the guy, who's in front of him, shoulder. Suho turns around. The memories start to fade away as he looks at Lay. 

 

He hugs Lay tightly, crying. "Hyung, whats wrong?" Lay just places his hands behind Suho's back trying to comfort him. 

 

After a couple of minutes, Lay places Suho on a bench where he found near. "What's wrong?" Lay asks Suho. Suho stopped crying, there was no memories when Lay was near him. "Nothing." Suho smiles. Lay knew the smile was fake. "HYUNG. IM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON, AND WHAT WAS HAPPENING TO YOU AND YOU'RE SITTING HERE NEXT TO ME FAKING A SMILE! I KNOW ALL THOSE SMILES YOU'RE GIVING ME NOW ARE FAKE! STOP SMILING, AND TELL ME WHATS GOING ON! WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU IN THE PAST DAYS?!" Lay was really mad, his face was red as a tomato. "You want to know? But don't tell the members abt it." Suho sighed as he told Lay. "If i didn't, then why am i asking you? I WANT TO KNOW NOW!" 

 

 

Suho told Lay about everything truthfully. Lay felt like he was at fault for Suho being like this today, because he wanted Suho to really go with him to the park. Suho felt at ease, telling Lay everything he was hiding for the past years. 

 

Lay felt tears in the corner of his eyes. He felt horrible for having Suho to come with him. He stood up, "I'm going. I don't think i would ever be able to look at you or even talk to you again." Suho held Lay's wrist, so he wouldn't have to leave. "What?" Suho asked. "ALL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY WAS BECAUSE OF ME! IT'S BECAUSE I WANTED U TO COME WITH ME! BECAUSE I FORCED YOU TO COME WITH ME!!" Lay just walked away from Suho, tears running down his cheeks. He felt his heart broken into pieces for making Suho feel that way today.

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ummm... I promise the is coming next chapter.. ;)

please share, subscribe, upvote, and comment!