i -

In the Rain

 

 

 

 

 

1
 


 

Woohyun decided to ditch all of his classes that day and just laze around the malls, eat delicious foods and check out on girls with their skirts shorter than their .

 

After the fun he went home. But being the lazy bum himself, he had nothing with him, aside from credit cards and his phone, then the rain pours.

 

When he reached home, he was all wet, literally. Even his phone was soaked. His parents were not there to his luck. Only, he made wet trails on the carpet, his mother’s favorite to use every September. Oh God, Nam Woohyun you're dead.

 

That night, he never stopped sneezing. Fever took his life away, like how he slept dead to the world with a high temperature.

 

His mother discovered this the next morning. He wasn't scolded though, but when his very bestfriend came in the afternoon, he thought his life would end soon.

 

 

 


 

"You look like ." Namji uttered while examining Woohyun. "Anyways, I brought my notes in case you wanted to copy but knowing you, I guess my effort will be wasted." She sat on the chair beside the bed. Worried, yes she does, only a bit though because Woohyun deserved it for being a lazy . High Fever will soon heal anyways and he won't die, as if.

 

"Can you just shut up?" He tried to sound irritated for a bit but his condition forbid him to do so, making him sound like pleading.

 

"No. Blahblahblahblah...." Namji continued.

 

Then she watched Woohyun. He was wearing his pajamas with the first two buttons open, his hair disheveled in a y way, his face showing a groaning and in pain expression. Hell, he looked y at the moment.

 

And Namji just felt , why oh why.

 

She gulped turning away.

 

Volunteering to look after your sick bestfriend was not a good idea.

 

 

 


 

Saturday came and still, the bastard never left his bed.

 

Namji was forced to visit Woohyun to bring some fruits for him; her mother won't stop nagging if she won’t bring those to him. Better shove the apples on his throat and the oranges on his , she laughed.

 

As she entered the room, the familiar mint scent welcomed her, Woohyun never change his perfume unless he found a very very nice one.

 

The patient was still sleeping.

 

Oh. Time to wake up sleeping beauty!

 

She jumped on Woohyun disregarding the fact that the guy was sick. She sat on his abdominal part and shook him awake.

 

The latter just groaned in pain.

 

Namji swore, she had never seen someone so hot when they're in pain, before. Damn.

 

This is my bestfriend okay.

 

She bit her lip trying to block that little voice screaming in her mind 'Just try'.

 

Namji leaned closer. Leaving only a few centimeters between them. And when Woohyun opened his eyes, she inched forward and closed the gap.

 


 

Monday. Woohyun came and to his surprise, Namji wasn't around. Although he wants it too that she's not there. He doesn't know how to face her at all. After that incident.

 

When he felt Namji's lips on his, in a swift move, he switched their positions and continued to kiss the girl even deeper every second that passed. That was a wrong move. He felt like a jerk, total jerk. Why would you kiss your bestfriend since forever? Like she's been there with him from the very beginning. They're like Bonnie and Clyde, Partners in crime. And the idea of being in a romantic relationship with the latter never crossed his mind, just now.

 

Not my fault, she initiated it. He thought, but still...

 

Namji entered the room and without a glance on his direction, she proceeded to her seat and started to read a book.

 

Little did Woohyun know, she's thinking the same things as he does.

 

 

 


 

"Namji what happened to you? And Woohyun are you still sick? You're both quiet." Kevin pointed out, pouting slightly.

 

"Uhm could you excuse us?"Woohyun stood up and grabbed Namji's hand, dragging her away without waiting for the other's to reply.

 

They stopped in an isolated hallway.

 

"Namji-"

 

"Let's just forget about it." I'm just that's all. No need to be awkward right? Right? She gulped.

 

"Yeah. And it didn't happen." Woohyun flashed his signature smile only to receive a smack on his head in return.

 

"What was that for?" he asked while aiding his head.

 

"For being such an awkward stupid jerk." Namji rolled her eyes. "Let's go now, they're waiting for us."

 

Woohyun felt lighter, finally there's no need to be awkward anymore ... Because nothing happened.

 

When they came back to their table...

 

"Oh you're now okay?"

 

"I guess Namji caught Woohyun cheating on snake and ladder again"

 

"I bet two bucks that they kissed LOL"

 

Both of their ears perked up but tried to hide their surprise, whoever said that, Die!

 

 

 


 

On a research paper and for the sake of 'this happened again', Namji thought that she's forever stuck with Woohyun. They're partners again.

 

On Lunch time.

 

"Okay let's do it in my house, Mom isn't around." Namji suggested while staring and probably drooling at her vanilla ice cream with a strawberry on top.

 

"It seems like you're inviting Woohyun to have on your house Bang Namji." Himchan mocked with one brow raised.

 

"What the hell Himchan?" Namji shot him a glare, if looks could only kill, Namji would love to do Himchan's funeral makeup.

 

"I'm just saying." the latter popped a fresh cut of cherry to his mouth.

 

"Fine, Woohyun we'll do it on your house!" She rolled her eyes. She then finally dug on her ice cream hungrily.

 

Woohyun shut his eyes. How on earth did he deserve to have such friends?

 

On the corner, Himchan just smirked. These two soon will realize what I'm pointing out.

 


 

Woohyun on his bed typing his parts of the research in his laptop trying to ignore that bugging idea in his mind. No. Not again.

 

Namji sat on his swivel chair, doing her respective share of parts, writing them down in a scratch paper.

 

As if on cue, they both stared at each other.

 

Both swallowed, as if trying to ignore that urge. To ignore that yearning voice inside to just kiss, make out and forget about the ing research study.

 

The brown haired girl rose from her seat and walked towards the bed, without uttering a word; she pulled the laptop and placed it on the desk. She made her way back to the bed, climbed on it and to Woohyun's lap.

 

He held onto her waist while the latter s her arms on his neck.

 

Both have that glassy look in their eyes, desperation and need.

 

With their two heads leaning in, their lips clashed and entangled in a dance of tongue. Sensually their hands moved their ways to God knows where.

 

 

 


 

"How's your paper?" the teacher asked.

 

"Uhm... We’re halfway through it Maam." Namji answered curtly.

 

"Okay. That's good."

 

She looked back at her bestfriend who's smiling at her like an idiot, if only Woohyun knows how much dislike she has towards that sinister smile. Ew.

 

"Who gave that hickey on your neck?" Himchan whispered to her ear when she sat down, his breath ghosting on her ears. She felt a shiver down her spine and the next second she's blushing.

 

Himchan was just playing with her though, there's no visible mark on her neck actually. He just knows. The two was too predictable not to know what they're probably doing behind closed doors.

 

When he received no answer, Himchan retorted "Aha, someone's blushing." he laughed in his mind. And he's sure Woohyun was already boring holes on the back of his neck, Himchan can even feel imaginary daggers through Woohyun's stare at his y back.

 

 

 


 

Third time. Woohyun pushed Namji to the wall and was attempting to attack her with kisses already when his door opened wide, revealing the shocked face of his beloved mother.

 

"Oh...Sorry son, I was just going to check on you- BUT OH MY GOSH, HONEY COME HERE, I TOLD YOU, and THESE TWO KIDS WILL END UP EVENTUALLY!" His mother almost gleamed, his father then arrived. Smiling.

 

"Son, premarital isn't allowed." then his parents finally closed the door.

 

The two couldn't speak in utter shock. They're caught, .

 

Woohyun stepped back.

 

Then outside the room they both heard Woohyun's mom giggling while talking with someone on the phone. "I told you our kids will end up together, I saw it with my own eyes!" Namji's mom, of course.

 

Namji exhaled. Oh we're in deep . Thank you very much Nam Woohyun for not locking your door!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HI! thank you for reading the first half of the drabbles, i'll post the second half soon! sorry for the grammatical errors (english is not my mother language ;;_;;) and for the wrong spelling. Anyways, thanks a lot. And i hope you enjoyed this first half, did you laugh? Or I failed at making this funny? /hides bye!!! ♥♥♥ /hugs you all || please do leave a comment ^^