It's Yours Chapter 3

Men In Love {On Hiatus}

Few days afterwards, Sungyeol was acting weird. He did not talk much which was against his nature. All he did was sleep, eat, drink, work and space out alone. There were no childish acts, pranks or even his laughter making the rest of the members of Infinite worried.

Woohyun, Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo sat in a circle with their arms neatly crossed as their eyes were fixed at Sungyeol. “Hyung, we have to do something about Sungyeol hyung,” Sungjong whispered, eyes still on Sungyeol who was sitting at the corner of the room staring blankly in space.

“Like what?”Hoya sighed. “He’s annoying when he talks but he’s even more annoying when he doesn’t talk,” he mumbled.

Dongwoo rubbed his chin and suggested, “Maybe we should ask him to join us.”

“Join us? You mean something like a prank?” Sungjong raised his eyebrow.

Suddenly, Woohyun brightened up and snapped his finger. “I got an idea!” he exclaimed and then started to explain his idea to the other 3 members. After listening to Woohyun’s idea, they nodded optimistically and scooted towards Sungyeol in sync.

As a start, Dongwoo called, “Yeollie-ahh.”

Sungyeol lifted his head tenuously and said in a low tone, “What?”

“Let’s put something in Sunggyu hyung’s drink when he comes back,” Woohyun smiled.

“It’s okay, I’ll step out this time. You guys go ahead,” was Sungyeol’s answer making the other members anxious.

Trying to shake off the gloomy atmosphere, Hoya stepped up and said, “Sungyeol-ahh, how about we run away and play around? The manager is not here anyway.”

Again Sungyeol refused to join and said, “I don’t want to. I’m tired today.”

Unable to restrain his frustration any longer, Sungjong grabbed Sungyeol’s collar and shook him, “Hyung! What’s wrong with you?! What’s wrong with you?! Are you sick?!”

“Aish… Go away would you? I need some alone time,” Sungyeol mumbled.

“Hyung!”

“Look Sungjong-ahh… Just pretend I’m on a break from all the pranks and stuff okay? I have to think about something now so just leave me alone,” Sungyeol sighed. Then, he got on his feet and went to lie down on his bed.

“At least we tried,” Dongwoo pouted.

‘Yeah,” Hoya nodded solemnly.

Woohyun smacked Sungjong’s head and said, “Control yourself would you?”

 

            At the speed of light, weeks had passed by. Sungyeol was sitting on his bed when suddenly he stood up and made up his mind to talk to someone about his problem. He trudged out of his bed and head to the kitchen.

After taking out a can of soda from the refrigerator, Sungyeol went into the room which was adjacent to the kitchen. The room belonged to Sunggyu and Woohyun. Inside the room, Sunggyu was busy practicing his vocals alone while Woohyun had gone out to for a schedule.

“Hyung,” Sungyeol called out Sunggyu and took a sit on the mat.

“What’s up?” Sunggyu stopped singing and sat in front of the younger male. Sungyeol handed Sunggyu a can of soda making him raise an eyebrow. “Is this another one of your prank?” he narrowed his eyes at Sungyeol. “You’re finally back to yourself now?”

Solemnly, Sungyeol shook his head while Sunggyu sighed and took the can of soda from the younger male’s hand. “Yeollie-ahh… What’s wrong with you these days? Something happened?” Sunggyu asked.

“Hyung”

“What?”

“Have you ever kissed a girl?” Sungyeol asked.

Sunggyu waggled his eyebrow and said, “You kissed a girl didn’t you? So, tell me who the UNlucky girl is?”

“Hyung!” Sungyeol shouted sulkily.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry okay? So tell me what is the matter about,” Sunggyu patted Sungyeol’s back caringly with a soft smile on his face.

After taking a few deep breathes, Sungyeol opened his mouth and blurted out the whole story about Hyeryung to Sunggyu. He started at the beginning which was at the comic store and ended it when Hyeryung stormed out of the ice-cream shop.

Like a true leader and brother, Sunggyu listened to Sungyeol’s story attentively. When Sungyeol finally concluded his story, the older male looked at him with narrowed eyes and hit him on the head. “Yah!” Sunggyu shouted and hit his head again.

“What’s your problem hyung? Ouch!” Sungyeol squeaked.

“Don’t you know anything about girls?” Sunggyu sighed. Sungyeol on the other hand just looked at him blankly. Again the leader sighed and said, “You know nothing about them huh?” There was still no response from Sungyeol.

The leader sighed and hit Sungyeol on the head again.

“Hyung! It hurts! I know some basics about girls okay? But I really need your advice hyung… So help me out please,” Sungyeol rubbed his head.

With his shoulder slumped Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol and let out a tired sigh. Then, he looked at the younger male with serious looking eyes and said, “GO ask for her forgiveness…”

“How?”

“Flowers”

“Why?”

“Girls like them”

“Do I really have to buy flowers?”

“Yes”

“Why?”

“Yah!!! You ask too many questions!” Sunggyu shouted frustratingly.

A huge smile spread across his face as he hugged the older male enthusiastically. “Thanks hyung! You gave me a brilliant idea. I was just messing around with all those questions. I’m not that stupid,” Sungyeol laughed and then took the can of soda which he gave to Sunggyu earlier.

“That’s mine,” Sunggyu said.

“No it’s not. I gave it to you so that you could open it for me,” Sungyeol winked and then skipped out of the room while saying, “I love you hyung.”

Sunggyu sighed and shook his head. “Good luck Sungyeol-ahh” he whispered and smile.

The door creaked opened again and Woohyun came in the room. He took a sit beside the smiling leader and asked, “Sungyeol is back to himself?”

“Yep,” Sunggyu nodded and lay down.

“Good. Now where’s Myungsoo?”

“At his grandmother’s house… Again,” Sunggyu replied.

***

It was a Sunday morning. Hyeryung was forced to wake up from her deep sleep when her alarm clock blared loudly on the side table. She grunted sleepily and trudged to the toilet to freshen up. As soon as she slapped onto her daily outfit, the door creaked opened revealing her housemate and best friend, Park Haemi. “What’s up?” Hyeryung asked and tied up her hair.

“Someone is here to see you,” Haemi said.

Full of curiosity, Hyeryung went downstairs to meet the person who had came to see her. When she opened the door, the first thing she saw was a bouquet of red roses. The nice aroma of the red roses sipped into Hyeryung’s nose as she smiled in delight.

She took it happily but her expression darkened when she saw Sungyeol. Hyeryung was about to close the door but Sungyeol got a grip of the door and said, “Please. Can I talk to you for a while?” Hyeryung sighed and went to sit beside him at the door steps.

Sungyeol looked at Hyeryung and said, “I’m sorry.”

Then, he handed Hyeryung a cup of ice-cream. “Here,” he said.

A smile instantly crept on Hyeryung’s face as she elatedly took the cup of ice-cream. She said, “Thanks.” Then, both of them silently ate their ice-cream. Sungyeol looked to his side anxiously while he continuously ate his ice-cream.

Finally, he took a deep breath and braced himself to open his mouth then said, “Sorry. I- I- I’m seriously sorry. I’m sorry for stealing your first kiss. I panicked when I saw the manager. I shouldn’t have done that. I’m sorry.” He hung his head low not able to utter anything.

Hyeryung looked at Sungyeol and said with a smile, “It’s okay. I’m not angry anymore. Thanks for apologizing. At least you apologize, so, I forgive you.”

Then, Sungyeol looked up and stared into Hyeryung’s eyes for a moment. Hyeryung looked at him in confusion but later her eyes widen in shock when he suddenly he cupped her face and planted a kiss on her lips. “He- here, I- I give it back to you. I wa- want to keep it but I… don’t want to be a thief,” he said sadly.

Unexpectedly, Hyeryung pulled Sungyeol from his collar and smiled. She quickly planted a soft kiss on his lips and said, “You can keep it. It’s yours now.”

  Sungyeol eyes fluttered rapidly as he stared at Hyeryung wide-eyed and said, “Really? I can keep it?” Hyeryung nodded as a reply and almost instantly he cradled her into a warm embrace. “I’ll keep it safely. Thanks for giving it to me,” he whispered in Hyeryung’s ears.

The childish couple then decided to go to the comic store and eat ice-cream for their first date. Hyeryung locked her arms around Sungyeol’s arms and said, “If you want to run away from your manager again… Can I follow you?”

 

“Actually I’m running away from him right now,” Sungyeol smiled and winked.

______________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hi again^_^ So, this chapter is the last part for Sungyeol's episode. The next episode would revolve around none other than, Myungsoo! L! Hihi... Keep calm and hope you guys enjoy the story! Comments are loved:D