It's Yours Part 2

Men In Love {On Hiatus}

Her eyes almost popped out of their socket when she saw Sungyeol sitting in front of her with a frown on his face. “YAH!” he shouted causing Hyeryung to blench tenuously. “How can you just leave after I paid for the comic? Don’t you have manners?” Sungyeol tapped his fingers on the table without looking at Hyeryung.

            “I’m sorry,” Hyeryung mumbled and hung her head low.

            Sungyeol who was expecting Hyeryung to argue back was taken aback by her apology. He looked at her without blinking but soon recovered and cleared his throat. “It’s okay… I guess,” he shrugged. He looked at Hyeryung who had a pout on her face making her look adorable through Sungyeol’s eyes.

            “I paid for the damaged comic,” Sungyeol raised his voice slightly to catch Hyeryung’s attention and when he succeeded, he continued on, “You should buy me ice-cream.”

            Hyeryung pushed her cup of ice-cream to the centre of the table and said, “Let’s share. I don’t have any money to buy a new one.” Then she started to divide the ice-cream into two portion; one for her and the other for Sungyeol.

            “Wait… Why do I get the smaller portion?” Sungyeol crossed his arms.

            “I paid for it so just eat it while I’m being nice,” Hyeryung hissed.

            “You have to be fair,” he whined.

            “I FREAKING PAID FOR IT SO I GET MORE!” she banged the table.

            “The comic cost 10 cent more than the ice-cream,” Sungyeol stood up.

            “That was the comic! Not ice-cream!”

            “I want a bigger portion,” he screamed back drawing more and more attention.

            “It’s mine!”

            “I want it,”

            “It’s still mine,”

            “I still want it. I don’t care,”

            At last Hyeryung growled and sulked. “I hate you,” she mumbled. Her back was faced towards Sungyeol as her arms were crossed and carved into a pout.

            When Sungyeol saw Hyeryung sulking across the table, he started to feel guilty. He anxiously looked around and scratched the back of his neck trying to think of a way to make Hyeryung smile again. Then, he scooted nearer to Hyeryung and started to tap her shoulder hesitantly. “Yah,” he called her softly.

            No response came from the female. “Yah,” he tapped her shoulder again. “Yah,” he tried again for the third time.

            “What?” she finally mumbled, her back was still facing towards Sungyeol.

            “I can take… the smaller portion,” Sungyeol said quietly while holding out a spoon to her. Slowly, Hyeryung turned around and faced him. She looked at him with her narrowed eyes and took the spoon from Sungyeol.

            “Seriously?” she asked. “You’re not going to take it away from me?”Sungyeol nodded as reply. Satisfied, Hyeryung smiled and started to eat the ice-cream.

            Both strangers at silently as Sungyeol constantly took a glance of Hyeryung who was happily eating her bigger portion of ice-cream. The atmosphere seems to be awkward for them but through the eyes of the people around them, they look like a sweet couple sharing a cup of ice-cream.

The silent atmosphere did not last long as Sungyeol broke the ice by saying, “So… what’s your name?” Hyeryung smiled and looked up.

“Lee Hyeryung.”

“I’m Lee Sungyeol.”

Their conversation kicked off. They converse about different types of topic as they were slowly getting comfortable with each other’s presence. Sungyeol revealed to Hyeryung that he was a member of Infinite and she thought it was really cool of him. “Wow! I live in the same neighbourhood,” Hyeryung exclaimed after Sungyeol told her about Infinite’s dorm.

“Then… Why aren’t you at your dorm or practicing?” Hyeryung asked.

“I ran away from my manager with my other band mate. We were bored and it was tiring today because of our pack schedule. We were in need of fresh air,” Sungyeol explained.

Hyeryung looked at Sungyeol in awe and dreamily said, “It must be awesome to run away from the real world for a while and just read comics and eat ice-cream.”

“It’s the best feeling ever,” Sungyeol replied with a big smile.

“I once ran away from home because I want to just get away from the books for a while. It was fun roaming around the town and run away when you see your parents trying to catch you. It’s like a fun game,” Hyeryung said while Sungyeol nodded enthusiastically.

“I know! I know! It’s so fun,” Sungyeol said.

The two of them continued on chatting as they noticed that they are similar in some ways. While they were in the midst of talking, Sungyeol’s eyes suddenly caught a familiar figure outside the ice-cream shop. His eyes bulged out when he noticed that it was actually his manager.

Minutes passed by. The manager finally entered the shop, scanning the place in search of Sungyeol. Sungyeol on the other hand was anxious while his heart was palpitating uncontrollably. He instantly cracked his brain to search for an escape plan but nothing came out.

“What’s wrong?” Hyeryung creased her forehead.

An absurd idea suddenly popped into his mind as soon as Hyeryung spoke to him. Sungyeol stared at Hyeryung whom he just met and mentally fought with himself. He did not have any intention to use the absurd plan but his panic had overcome his conscience.

Sungyeol cupped the back of Hyeryung’s neck and crashed his lips on hers. Even though Hyeryung struggled to break free but Sungyeol’s force was greater and so their kiss went longer than expected.  

Even when the manager was out of sight, Sungyeol cannot seem to tear his lips away from hers. The feeling was too indescribable that he had to force his lips to let go of Hyeryung’s lips.

Unable to move, speak or even think properly, Hyeryung fidgeted and stared in front blankly. “Hyeryung?” Sungyeol waved his hands in front of her snapping her out of her clouded thoughts.

Her anger immediately flared up as she stared right into Sungyeol’s eyes. She continuously hit him with her bag while shouting, “You thief! Give me back! Give it back to me!”

While wincing in pain Sungyeol asked, “What…? Ouch. That hurts.”

“Give me back my first kiss!” she shouted.

Tears streamed down Hyeryung’s cheeks while she slumped in her seat after her body was tired of hitting Sungyeol. She looked at the male and with full of abhorrence she spat, “I-HATE-YOU!” Then, she stormed out of the shop with tears.

For Sungyeol, it felt as if he had received a big slap when she said, “I hate you.” Her voice was filled with hurt and hate that Sungyeol was unable to move his body. He had fidgeted in his seat and said, “It was her first kiss?” His fingers travelled to his lips, tracing the spot where he had kissed Hyeryung while saying, “Is this how it feels like to kiss for the first time?”

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hey^_^ Back with another chapter and I hope you enjoy the second chapter:D

Comments are welcomed and loved;)