oo1

Inevitable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Riiiiiiing~

A groan of annoyance can be heard in the room as a figure, lying underneath the covers of the bed rolled onto its side before reaching a hand out to turn off the ringing alarm clock on the bedside table.

"KIM JIRAE! Get out of your room now or we'll be late!" A husky and loud voice called from outside of the room.

A girl in her teenage years sat up on her bed, rubbing her almond-shaped eyes and ruffling her long and straight, almost-light brown hair.

"Will you please wait, Kim Seokjin? I'm not like you who is a slowpoke!" The girl called Jirae sighed before getting up completely from her bed. She got her toiletries before going inside the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school.

From the other side of the door, a tall guy with dark brown hair, same almond-shaped eyes, high cheekbones and full, thick lips stood outside, obviously waiting for his younger sister to be able to get ready for school.

"Just go downstairs when you're done, alright?" He heard no response from the other side and assumed that Jirae was already preparing.

Jin smiled at the door like an idiot before going downstairs to the dining table and taking a seat.

A few minutes later, he heard a flurry of footsteps descending the stairs. He looked up from the newspaper he was reading while sipping a cup of hot coffee that he prepared.

"Good morning, oppa." The younger girl greeted before taking a seat in front of her brother and started eating a piece of toast with strawberry jam and took a sip from her mug of hot chocolate.

"Good morning. Don't rush, little miss. The food is not going to run away from you." The older smirked before taking his time to drink and returning to read the daily newspaper.

Jirae raised a brow at his brother before dusting off her hands from the crumbs and wiping her lips with the table napkin.

"I didn't know that you're reading newspapers now..." She scratched her head in puzzlement. As far as she know, her brother doesn't like to read those kinds of mass media though.

"Well... There's nothing wrong if I read these right?" Her older brother let out a chuckle before finishing his food.

The siblings stood up from their seats before grabbing their bags from the couch then dusting their pristine, navy blue and black uniform.

Jirae waited for her brother by the gate of the house, watching him lock the front door before heading towards her.

The two of them walked to school, side by side, while talking randomly and laughing once a funny story or topic came up.

They turned to another street near the school and Jirae waved goodbye to her brother before heading first inside the school.

All of you must be wondering as to why Jirae went off first, right?

That's because they can't, wait, scratch that. The girl can't afford to be seen with her brother or else, sister or not, she'll be mobbed by thousands and thousands of his endless fangirls, not only in the school.

Jin, then followed his sister five m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter