oo2

Inevitable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The bell rang indicating that classes for the day was over. Minhae stretched out her sore limbs and arms before looking beside her.

"Jirae-yah, are you heading home after?" She smiled at her friend who was busily packing her things.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't really have anything to do after class, do I?" Jirae scratched her head as she finished fixing her belongings then slinging her bag around her shoulder.

"Let's go?" The both of them stood up and headed towards the school gate when Minhae shrieked.

"Ohmygosh! Wait for me here, Jirae. I forgot my music notebook in my locker!" The panicking girl looked at her friend apologetically, who just nodded with a small smile playing on her lips. Minhae then dashed off to the lockers area.

Jirae then headed to the nearest bench near the gates. She sat down and looked around the empty surrounding. Somehow, she felt crept out because of the silence. But then, she heard laughter near the school’s entrance.

Then and there, she saw her older brother with his usual group of friends. She was about to call out his name and wave at him when he remembered that they shouldn’t be seen together even if it’s his friends, or else it would be goodbye world for her.

Jin suddenly turned his head and his eyes widened when he saw his younger sister still in school. He was about to run to her when she sent him a signal through her eyes, telling him not to do anything stupid or their cover will be blown.

The boys was about to exit the school premises without noticing Jirae, but unfortunately, someone noticed her presence.

“Oh, hey, isn’t that the ‘Ice Princess’?” Their ever-so-friendly buddy known as J-Hope pointed a finger at the younger girl’s direction which shocked Jin. However, he immediately masked his surprise with a nonchalant expression. Nonetheless, his heart was palpitating because of nervousness.

Jirae glanced in front of her, where the boys were standing and her mind was filled with random and panicking thoughts. She didn’t know if her brother received the message to not do anything foolish.

*What do I do? They noticed me already! Stupid Jin oppa!* The girl gritted her teeth with her eyes staring at the group of gorgeous-looking boys.

The school’s infamous Casanova, named Taehyung who was also known as V, was the first one to approach her. She knew him since they were classmates with his other friend, when she was in her freshman year.

V, who was now standing in front of her, gave her a jaw-dropping smile that would be able to melt every girls’ hearts, but to no avail, his charm didn’t affect Jirae one bit. The girl just scrunched her nose in disgust at the way he was flirting with her openly, and in front of her brother, even.

She could see Jin clenching his jaw and his knuckles turning white, by the corner of her eyes. His expression amused her big time. Jirae’s hands were on her lap and she could feel her palms getting sweaty as the time passed by.

*Where the hell is Minhae? What is taking her so long?! Shoot! Our cover would be blown away soon enough! Ugh!* Her thoughts were cut off when the guy in front of her spoke up. *Puh-lease~ ‘Gimme a break!*

“Hey there. Your name is Kim Jirae, right? It’s nice to finally meet the famous Ice Princess of Seoul High School of Performing Arts…” V gave the girl, who didn’t even bat an eyelash, another heart-stopping smile.

“Can you please stop flirting with me?” Jirae blurted out suddenly. Her eyes widened at her words. *Crap! Crap! Crap! Me and my big, fat mouth!*

She was about to apologize when his friends, who was now standing beside the flustered guy, laughed uproariously like her words was ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter